Chapter 7

Alyssa's POV

"What? Why?" I squinted.

"Well it all started on a game of truth or dare. And well Ashley the chicken here, didn't want to do the cinnamon challenge! And if she didn't do it, then well Louis wanted us to sleep over here for the night. Just for the night." Lucy explains.

"I am not a chicken! And excuse me are you trying to kill me?! I'm allergic!" Ashley grunted crossing her arms.

"Well wouldn't you just stuff the thing in your mouth rather than sleep with these idiots?" I groaned.

"You really do want me to die." She frowned.

I sighed. "Well sorry, I'm a person who isn't allergic to anything." I shrugged.

"Well there's FIVE things I'm allergic to." Jessica emphasized.

"We aren't things!" Niall pouted.

"Yeah, we're people!" Harry defended.

"No you aren't." Ashley says with a smirk.

"Yes. We. Are." He says squinting at her.

"Nope." She pops the 'p'

"Yup." He also pops that 'p'

"Shut up!" She growled.

"How about you? Would you like me to fill that mouth with cinnamon?" Harry had an evil smirk on his face.

Ashley gasped. "You evil dickhead! How would you like me to shave those precious curls in your sleep?" She growled with a menacing look on her face.

"Okay guys, seriously stop it. You both." Moe sighed.

"He started it!" Ashley shouted.

"Me? ME?!" Harry was now really angry.

"OKAY! ENOUGH!" Moe shouted which creeped me out. She never shouted that loud, unless she was really hungry and frustrated.

"We're sleeping, and that's it." Lucy holds up two hands.

"Can we borrow your bathroom." Jessica simply stated.

"Coarse down there, and to the left." Liam pointed out. All five of us girls rushed to the back of that room and to the stinking bathroom. Literally.

Our stuff were already in there. I think one of the girls brought it in.

"Alrighty. So I'm sorry for being allergic to cinnamon." Ashley shrugged.

"It's okay." Moe went with it. "We're just sleeping. Don't worry. You gotta pretend they aren't even here." She shrugged.

"But we're here anyway." Niall's Irish accent scared all of us as we find him leaning on the door frame.

Moe chuckled. "Privacy?"

"Eh, it's such a small cabin." He answers.

We find them smiling at each other and I grimace slightly.

"Okay, we don't need you in here please." I furrowed my eyebrows.

He smirked at all of us leaving the bathroom as said.

"So what happened really, Alyssa?" Jessica asked.

"Todd.. Todd basically just used me as probably nothing.. And you guys were right about him." I sighed.

"Then why aren't you crying a river right now?" Lucy asked through brushing her teeth.

Why wasn't I? Oh.. I surely know why. But I wouldn't admit it. I would be an idiot for doing that.