Chapter 10

Ashley's POV

"Ashley.. Babe." I hear a Harry mutter softly as he shook me.

How did he get into our tent? Ninja much?

"Mmm..." I shook my head, with my eyes still closed as I shoved his face with my hand.

I could feel he has a smirk on his face. "It's eight in the morning. I suggest you get your arse up before any of our friends find us missing." He whispers.

I shrugged slightly standing myself quietly and getting led out of the tent before I could even wake anyone up.

"Ash?" I hear Lucy mutter as I stare at Harry wide eyed, and he seemed to be having the same expression to. I push Harry out of the tent softly.

"Uhh, hey Lucy!" I say casually. Thank god her eyes were still closed.

"W-what are you doing?" She squinted through the sunlight.

"Uhh, I was just gonna go for a walk. I'll be back soon. Just go back to bed." I say as I bit my lip. I was not a very good liar, so I don't even know if it'll work.

"O-okay.." She stuttered as she yawned right after and her head fell back onto her pillow as I sighed in relief, exiting the tent when she was fully asleep again.

"Well?" Harry bit his lip nervously.

"Good enough." I whispered as I ruffled my hair swiftly, before grabbing my guitar and the journal.

"Here, I'll hold it for you, love." He smiled taking my guitar as I handed it to him hesitantly.

"Thanks," I grumbled, still in my sleeping state of mind.

"Kay, let's go." He says before I lead him further into the woods, where we were as far away from the tents as possible.

We went to the same spot near the lake as he sits, patting the space next to him for me to sit on. I nod once sitting and sneaking a quick glimpse of him as he played a few chords on my guitar, as he strummed. He nodded his head seeming satisfied of what he was playing as his eyebrows were furrowed.

And then that's when he caught me staring at him.

I immediately looked away as fast as I could.

"Caught you staring." He smirked, pretty amused of my action.

I couldn't JUST admit I was staring at him!

"I wasn't, I was just.. Looking at my guitar... Wondering if you were gonna.. Give it to me." I paused quite a few times.

"No, don't worry, I'm used to girls staring at me, like I mean I'm a popstar." He shrugged.

"You arrogant little-" I stopped myself.

"What was that?" He asked cupping a hand to his ear.

I groaned. "Nothing, let's just get this thing done please." I say.

"Okay, soo where did we stop again?" He asked.

I thought first before I opened my journal to that page. "We were working on the first verse.. Those were really nice lyrics by the way. Never thought you would get it that fast." I chuckled lightly. "And please no more of the big ego that you have." I added.

He rolled his eyes. "Well thanks." He says sarcastically as I throw my head back in laughter.

I take a deep breath before strumming those chords just like I did last time. "Okay, let's pick up from where we last left off." I say as I keep strumming. He nods moving the curls away from his face, still with furrowed eyebrows.