Chapter 11

Ashley's POV

I sighed looking away from the sight of over three girls just flirting and playing around with him, and looking away. Guess he forgot about that kiss faster than I did, huh?

"Hey, Ash, I mean don't get me wrong but did I just see you staring at Harry." Alyssa stated simply.

"Not like you don't stare at Zayn." I shrugged, as I retorted.

Her eyes widened, and I could see a blush creep on her cheeks.

"I do not!" She exclaimed.

I smirked. "Yeah, sure you don't.. Soo.. Is anything weird goin on?" I asked.

"About what exactly.." She nodded her head slowly.

"Yuh know.. Uhh... Some different thoughts, or hesitation about those boys?" I say quiet.

Alyssa was silent for a few seconds. "No, they're still the boys that we hate, and nothing will ever change that." She stated.

Yeah, she was right. I need to just stop myself. Probably even get myself a boyfriend to get my mind off of things to.

"Alright." I answer.

Soon enough, we were now making our way up those mountains.

***

"Oh my god, I love your curls!" The blondie gushed.

Harry chuckled. "Thanks, love! Wanna touch them?" He wiggled his eyebrows cheekily.

She giggled. "Why not, I mean.." She shrugged and then she dug her fingers through his hair as Harry grinned.

I groaned slightly shooting my eyes away. I mean they were flirting RIGHT in front of me. Can't he see how annoying it is? I mean how annoying HE is?

"Just shut up!" I interrupted the blonde's saying with a shout.

She rose an eyebrow turning to me. Oh. My. God. I wasn't even suppose to say that out loud!

"Excuse me, and who the hell do you think you are?" She says in that really.. Annoying voice.

Okay, she pisses me off like seriously. "I think I should be asking you the same fucking question! You.. You. Whore!" I paused.

She gasped. "Shut the hell up, bitch!" She squeals.

Weak ass..

I was about to say something back, until I realized curly was still here.

"Stop it! Jamie, would you please excuse us for a moment." He says in that stupid British accent.

She growled in my direction before leaving me alone with Harry.

I sighed shaking my head as I was about to leave, but he tugs onto my wrist.

"What the hell was that all about?!" He shouts.