Chapter 47

A/N:

As much as I hate to say this.. This is the last chapter for 21 Days at Camp One Direction. An epilogue will follow up after this chapter! But if you look on the brighter side.. This story will continue onto the sequel! YES sequel! If you don't remember, it's called You Only Love Once, due to the consensus that led to it. Sorry if you don't like the title, but I swear the storyline will just make you feel better I guess? Love you anyway! Oh and on the side is like the cutest Larry Stylinson gif EVER lol Okay. Here is that chapter! (: ):

________________________________________________

Jess's POV

The bonfire was about to end after the boys sang a few songs and some other people decided on stepping onto the plague to. I was proud of Ashley, really. It had gone from a secret, to something no longer a secret, and now her sharing her talent.

I looked around, searching for the British boy, but couldn't find him.

"Where'd Louis go?" I asked, but only answered my own question as I glared up to the stage.

"Hi, can I get your attention please!" He talks into the microphone as people silenced, looking at Louis.

"SHUT UP LOUIS TOMLINSON IS SPEAKING!" Some random chick shouts as I laughed, including all the girls and the boys in that.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson, as you guys know." He says cheekily, with a wink.

I rolled my eyes, smirking slightly as the girls nudged me like they knew something was happening.

What could be happening.. Another serenade?

Oh I'm done with music for the day. My ears have been listening to all these different types of music for over two hours and all I wanted to do was crash. But why would I? There were only today left, and tomorrow left until we had to go home.

Would we just pretend like nothing happened? Like this was all just some stupid game that had been played for 21 days?

I wish not.. I had such an amazing time with these boys.. It was just suddenly magic. I mean who knew we would be falling for the boys we used to hate? As of how much I hate to admit things, I had to just say it.

I fell hard for the one and only Louis Tomlinson. No matter how ridiculous and crazy that boy was, he was still someone who somehow stole my heart. We just instantly clicked, and it was something I would never forget. THIS was something I would never forget.

I once again get snapped out of these mindless thoughts by Louis' voice.

But it wasn't just HIS voice, it was the words that contained it to. It made my heart race and me just blush deeply.

"I'm in love with this girl named Jessica Wilson."

"That's you!" Lucy gushed as the girls grinned, shoving me playfully.

The boys had knowingly smiles on their faces to, waiting for something to happen.

"Who is that?" I heard murmers from other girls, but all I could see and hear was him.

It was such a weird feeling. I never felt this way about anyone before. It's just crazy.

"Ever since day one, I knew that I'd like this girl and something good would come out of my summer. Actually all of us five boys thought that our summer would just be the usual, being ourselves the troublemakers we are. But it changed when we got here. There was something more than just pranks, hilarious jokes and all that. It was these special five girls who showed us who we really are. Something that's been put away in the past."