Chapter 15

Alyssa's POV

I shut my eyes tight, not wanting to see what was happening as I hear screams coming from Jessica's mom and slamming. Oh shit.. We really did it this time.. Thanks a lot Ash! So much!

Just as it stopped about a few seconds later, the slamming stopped and everything seemed to stop.

I opened one eye and the other and the girls stared in shock with wide eyes.

I glare at Mrs. Wilson covered in whipped cream and honey all over her. She was layed on the floor flat.

"Girls..." Her voice trailed on. "Please go pack your things, and start moving into the punishment cabin.." She simply says, holding in her anger.

"Mom please.. It wasn't for you, it was for-"

"Now. No buts."

The boys snickered as my mom shot her in their direction. "You two boys. The rest of the time your here, you will be staying in that punishment cabin."

"Oh joy.." Lucy says sarcastically, but she mumbles it.

"What was that?!" Mrs. Wilson shouted.

She flinched. "N-nothing, packing! Packing!" Lucy rambled on nervously chuckling lightly as me and the girls took large steps, avoiding stepping into any of the mess we made.

We all sighed groaning and giving bad glares to the boys as they just gave the same blank looks to. 

We shouldn't even have started this prank war.... OH MY GOD NOOOOO.. STUCK IN THE SAME CABIN?! WITH THOSE BOYS?! I'D RATHER DIE! WHO KNOWS THEY MAY PULL SOME MORE PRANKS ON US! MORE IMPORTANTLY, ME!

The whole way to the cabin, we were silent, as we silently packed our things to.

****

When we got there, it was really about to rain right now which was a bit weird for the summer. I guess it has to rain once in awhile huh? I guess the weather's just in a bad mood like all of us right now.

We pulled our stuff in silence as Mrs. Wilson got herself cleaned up before leading us further into the woods, and there stood the gigantic punishment cabin.

"Heaven awaits." Jessica said sarcastically as I groaned.

"I want to see you boys and girls get used to being friends by the end of camp. Do I make myself clear?"

"Uhh.. O-okay." The boys muttered, scratching the backs of their heads.

"Yeah." We shrugged, also agreeing quietly.

"Well. Enjoy." She smirked, gesturing her hands for us to get going inside.

"Ladies first." Zayn rose an eyebrow as I rolled my eyes.