Chapter 9

"Where were you?" Lucy groaned.

"I'm sorry, I was just roaming around.." I basically lied through my teeth.

"You're lying, obviously." She shrugs.

"I-I'm not.. Now I'm hungry." I changed the subject.

"I am to!" Moe sighed, shaking her head.

"Let's go ask Mrs. Wilson." Alyssa insists as she goes skipping up to her.

Me and the other four girls watch her talking to her as Alyssa had a frown on her face before she came walking back up to us.

"She says we have to find our own food." She says blankly.

"Who wants to go fish at the lake?" Jessica asks.

"You do! Me and the girls, have to.. Do some stuff." I smirked as me and the other three girls ran the opposite direction. We left her there with furrowed eyebrows as I stifled a laugh before we sat beside our tent.

Jessica's POV

I walk to the lake with the fishing pole and bait in my other hand as I ruffle my dark brown hair as I fumbled with the fishing pole.

I walk to the empty, clear and silent lake, as I pull a rowing boat in, setting all the stuff inside.

It was actually kinda scary of how it was really quiet. It felt like I was the only person on earth, and who knows, maybe a guy with some chainsaw may come out just slicing me into pieces.

I was taking the rowing thingy as I was about to row, but someone had to hop in the boat before I actually did.

"Hey." Smiled Louis.

"You really never get tired of chasing me.. Do you?" I rose an eyebrow.

"No, I honestly don't." He laughs shaking his head.

"Well why? I'm a nobody.. I'm not the kind of girl you would even want in your life. I'm not your outstanding Megan Fox, or anything like that." I sighed, still having a sense of insecurity in there.

"You really don't get it, do you?" Louis asks.

"Get what?" I really was misunderstanding.

"I mean, I'm probably part of the biggest names in music right now, but I'm not.. Perfect." I say as I bit my lip.

"I don't need perfect." He defends.

I shook my head. "Well it isn't me. We aren't even suppose to be talking now.. I can't be seen anywhere with you." I say sternly.

The look on his face was now just confusion, and sadness.

"Well I'm sorry for being a waste of your time then.. And if you think this is all for nothing, then I guess it's okay to. Just.. Forget about it. I'll leave you alone." He says nodding his head.

The boat didn't even go that far so he hopped out, walking to the ground which was just a few steps away.

My jaw was dropped as I watched him leave my sight. Oh my god, I just hurt him..

Wait. Why am I caring? Should I be? And if I should.. Why am I even bothering to? It was for the good.. Probably... Ughh.. I really don't know anymore. One moment, I think it's really fine that I did this and that I should just forget about Tomlinson. Then the other part of me's telling me that it's wrong, and I should come running back..