Chapter 17

Ashley's POV

I grimaced as I heard the words, "I dare you to kiss Ashley." Come from Louis' mouth.

Harry had almost the same expression, but half of him looked like.. ONLY looked like, he wanted to.. Why? UGHH stupid feelings.

"What?" I finally coughed out.

"Oh damn right you heard me," Louis smirked.

The girls bit their lip, as I looked at Lucy for help. She was the most reasonable.

She then gave me a 'sorry I can't help you out of this problem' look.

I groaned slightly. "Okay, let's go." I grumbled.

I mean not like the Jamie chick is watching us.. Right? Yeah, I'm right.

Me and Harry stood up from our spots from the couch as the tall curly haired boy stood in front of me.

"And it has to last for fifteen seconds may I add." Louis chuckled.

"Oh man, you are seriously evil." Liam points a finger at him as the boys laugh like this is nothing.

But me, I was full of feelings inside, and butterflies were all fluttering around in my stomach, and I had that feeling of throwing up, but of coarse I wouldn't.

"It's okay." Harry reassured.

I sighed. "Okay.. It's just a kiss." I whisper back and we lean in slowly just to get this over with.

Our lips plant on each others and that's when the butterflies somehow went away.. I was in my own world with Harry, and I was pretty sure he was feeling the same thing.

He shoves me closer to him as I get into it, wrapping my arms around his neck. But my eyebrows were still furrowed in confusion on why we were both somehow enjoying this..

Pretty soon, the fifteen seconds passed but it had seemed a bit short and me and him were begging for more. But.. WHAT?

I bit my lip, ruffling my hair as I felt slightly insecure at everyone staring at me and him in silence.

"Oh my god, that looked like something that would come out on some chick flick!" Alyssa yells as they all laughed, and I joined in just laughing lightly, although forced.

I locked stare with Harry, and oops. It's waaayy awkward now.

"I asked for a kiss, not a full on snog! Way to go Hazza!" Louis nudged him in the rib.

I still hadn't said anything. And I was starting to feel like an idiot.

"Hazbear, you're turn." He says and Harry nods once.

"Umm. Ermm." He says nervously, scratching the back of his head. "Ashley, truth or dare?" He asks nervously.

Woah.. That was really unexpected.

"Uhh.. T-truth." I stuttered. Nope, not going through another one of those dares again.

"Did you feel like something completely different during that kiss?" He asks sternly, as his eyebrows were furrowed.

My eyes were widened as the girls stared at me, wondering what I was going to say.

I mean I can't lie! This is truth or dare! What will I do?! Well I guess I'll have to lie, and make it look like it's the truth.. It's for my own good, and everyone's own good.