THE CHARACTER INTERVIEW: PART ONE

A/N: I didn't know I would be getting so many questions! But I will definitely cover ALL the questions for you guys. All the questions made me smile btw. OH AND THIS WHOLE INTERVIEW STAYS HERE.  You guys are more better than I am, like seriously! Soo without further a do.. Here's the first part of the character interview! :)

-FanficAddict123

______________________________________________________

Hello guys! I'm Mia, your host for this wonderful evening. If you didn't know, I was the one who wrote this book. BEWARE: THIS INTERVIEW MAY CAUSE EXTREME AWKWARDNESS FOR YOU ELEVEN PEOPLE.

Louis: Wait eleven? ...

Niall: Yes eleven.. Wait... What are we doing here again?

*Face palms* I'm interviewing you guys. Now please. Just.. Stay still.

Moe: It's alright Niall.

Kay. Time to get started! FIRST QUESTION IS FOR MISS LUCY TRAN. 5_immature_boys wants to know.. How do you think turtles have babies?

Lucy: Woah! Umm.. Let's see. I think they probably mate and then fudge either from their butt holes?

Louis: I don't even think turtles have butt holes Luc..

LOUIS SHUT UP. It isn't your turn to speak! Moving on! Moe this is a question for you. ashes_will_fall wants to know if Niall was the reason you stopped hating One Direction? Was it love at first sight?

Niall: *blushes*

Moe: Well let's see here. Yes, Niall stood out from the other boys. No offense to you boys though. And yes I guess you could call it love at first sight. *smiles*

Niall: Aww, I love youuu

Moe: I love you tooo

*smooches*

Ashley: Alright! May I remind you that Jess's mom is here!

Momma Wilson: Hi.

Hello! Okay, Moe and Niall, stop kissing! Which I love so much watching, but we HAVE to move on! Next question. This one's for you Alyssa! And jroth4511 wants to know-

Alyssa: FINALLY!

Anyways! jroth4511 wants to know if you only like zany for his looks or was it true love?

Alyssa: At first, at the first few days of camp, I really thought Zayn was good looking. But when the days went on, I noticed one thing, and that was I really falling for this guy from One Direction. Sooo, well here we are, all lovey dovey and where everything is where I want it.

Everyone: Aww!!

Zayn: *toothy grin* I love you.

Woww, not as awkward as I thought! You guys are doing good so far. And I hope everyone else watching this tonight are having a good time to? Yes? No? Yeah.

Liam: You're very talkative yourself, Mia.

I go by FanficAddict123 on here.

Niall: Awesome screen name.

OKAY! NEXT! TSwizzle14 has quite a few questions for you boys. This first one from her is for Lucy. Lucy, do you think you may be related to one of these wonderful boys or maybe to one of these lovely girls? Since you don't know if your parents are your real ones or not? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

Lucy: No it's alright. Well.. First thing, is that these boys have nothing in common with me. I mean take Louis for instance. He's all weird and carrot loving which is weird as I say. But I mean I would be related to one of the girls of course. We have like sooo much in common.