Chapter 30

A/N: It isn't finished! lol I would tell you if it actually was! It won't be ending just yet, I swear! Haha, I feel so awesome, I tricked people.. lol well, you'll find out what happens here! xx

-FanficAddict123

--------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

I kissed her. It felt as if the last time I ever would.. And I told her I loved her. I meant it, but what was the difference? Ashley was leaving, and I couldn't stop her because of a stupid bad boy image I had to keep up.

We all watched as Ashley get into the passenger seat of her car with tears in her eyes. She tried to avoid looking at me one more time, because obviously if she did, then she would just end up crying again.

Somehow, she did accidentally glare at me, giving me just the smallest smile before her car reversed, and left.

"Oh my god, this can't be happening.." Lucy panicked.

"It's all because of you Harry! If you didn't just be a jerk, she would still be here. IT'S YOUR FAULT SHE LEFT." Jessica shouted in my face, motioning at the car that just left.

But it really was my fault.. I'm so stupid, I think I would never forgive myself for doing this. Ever.

I sighed, shaking my head. I just needed to be alone right now. Ashley was gone, and it felt like my heart went along with her.

*~*

Ashley's POV

There was a silence in the car as my mom just suddenly decided to speak up.

"You really like that boy, huh?" My mom said.

I answered her with just a simple shrug.

"Don't lie Ashley, I can tell wether you like a boy or not. You'll smile once that boy comes into the room, you'll get nervous around him, your eyes will twinkle," She started listing things as her voice trailed on.

"Mom.." I say, glaring at her as she laughed.

"Yeah! And the weirdest thing, you kissed him."

"Yeah. I did." I shrug like it's nothing, once again being my stubborn self.

"It's clear that you like him, so why'd you leave?" She asked, deeply confused as we finally reached the streets.

"Mom.. I can't really tell." I sighed, staring out into the distance.

"That's weird. I thought you liked him.." My mom muttered, turning left as soon as the lights turned green.

"I don't like him.." I say.

She glares at me.

"I love him, mom.."

Harry's POV

I was now sat by the lake, looking out at nothing but the birds flying around, and ducks swimming in the lake.

"Hey Haz." I hear Louis' delicate voice as he comes an sits down right next to me. He pats my shoulder reassuringly.

"It'll be alright, I promise."

"Alright? Louis, I drove the girl most important to me away.." I groaned, running my fingers through my hair.

"If you want her to come back, you'll have to change. You'd risk anything for Ashley, am I right?" He asked.

"Of coarse I would, but-----"

"And you will. Don't worry about us for once. Do what you want. That's the reason we came here in the first place. To have fun." He smiles, nodding reassuringly.