Chapter 20

Ashley's POV

I felt a small smile tugging at my lips as we watched the boys play some soccer. We basically spent a whole day making their music video, and I guess you could say that we were having fun. The boys looked like they were having really fun to actually. 

It was nearly 10 at night, and I was no longer really that exhausted.

I smile finding the sight of Alyssa playing around with Zayn as I shook my head. This shouldn't be happening.. But I guess it is.

I groan running up to them. "Uh hey guys what's up!" I shout as Alyssa glares at me with a puzzled frown on her face.

"Uh, hey." Zayn says bluntly as Alyssa furrowed her eyebrows.

"Well alright then, I understand I'm unwanted." I fake cry as she rolled her eyes.

"Bye Ash! Just.. Go hang out with Harry or somethin." She smirked as Zayn snickered.

I groaned. "Like I ever will."

"Oh she totally digs him." I hear Alyssa's faint voice as they walked away.

I sighed, now growing even more bored. "Hey." Harry is breathing deeply as he walks up to me.

I was still suppose to tell him something this afternoon, but he cut me off. Soo.. I don't even know if I want to tell him the truth right now. Please do tell me that he doesn't remember!

"So, you were about to tell me something a few hours ago.. Sorry, I cut you off." He chuckled softly, itching the back of his neck.

Noo, I had to lie. I had to get out if this.. "Uhh.. Hmm.. I actually forgot, sorry about that." I say as realistic as I could.

He stayed silent for a second.

"Ashley, please just tell me." He pleaded.

I sighed this time, closing my eyes. "It was her, alright? That Jamie girl." My voice was close to a whisper as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"What? What did she do?" He asks, even more curiouser now.

I shook my head. "N-nothing, never mind-"

"Tell me what she did, Ashley." He tugs at my wrist as I stare down at the ground, regretting that I even started this. Well I'm risking it..

"She.. When she took my journal, and when I went to get it back, she told me she would only give it back if I promised not to ever see or talk to you again. And I'm sorry, but I needed to keep everything safe.. I'm sorry." I bit my lip, the guilt once again coming back.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Ash, you don't have to be sorry. It isn't any of your fault, and I completely understand why you would make a deal like that with her."

"Well.. I guess I have to go with that deal, right?" I asked, shrugging slightly.

He pondered for just a second. "No you don't."

"Yes I do." I object, nodding my head.

He sighed. "I got something. Just.. Wait. I'll be back." He says.

"Wait! What are you doing!" I shouted.

He motions a hand at me as I frowned.

I watched him walk further into the crowd, until he was completely gone.

Just please I pray he won't embarrass me. Or else, I won't ever see him again. I mean NEVER, and I mean it this time.