Chapter 16

Moe's POV

I look through the fridge as Niall looks through all the cabinets.

"Nothin but a pitcher of water.. Marshmallows and cheese sticks." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Same here.. Just graham crackers and tea." He groaned. "How can people call this food! This isn't even a complete meal! Gahdd." He sighed running his fingers through his hair in frustration.

I laughed. "Well. We should probably eat what we have?" I say in somewhat a sarcastic tone.

"Wow, thanks I guess I was thinking of doing something like that to. Maybe we should just order pizza." He shrugged.

"Really? We don't have phones, and plus no special treatment." I reminded.

"Then we make most of the whole load of cheese sticks, marshmallows and graham crackers we have." He shrugged.

"Ohh, I got an idea. How about we do a little mini bonfire at the huge fireplace in the living room?" I chuckled.

"YES. Just what I need. I mean what we all need. Some of the boys are well.. Annoyed and irritated by your friends." He bit his lip.

Cute.

"I would be to. I don't see why they can't stand you guys." I shrugged as I took out a lot of cheese sticks, and the marshmallows.

Niall got the crackers and we ended up laughing for no apparent reason as we took it to the living room, setting it on the wooden table.

 "I'll go get the boys." He nodded once, scurrying upstairs.

I smiled running after the girls.

Ashley's POV

So basically there really was an invisible line, halfing the room. All the girls were on their side of the beds, and the boys were on their side of the beds. I sighed staring at the ceiling, listening to it suddenly rain really hard. Woah, why is it even raining during the summer? That's just really ironic.

I hear a Moe and Niall shuffle into the room as Moe scampered up to us.

"Guys, mini bonfire downstairs. We're giving cheese sticks and marshmallows, and warmth." She bubbled out a laugh, ruffling her hair.

"Why would we have a bonfire with those guys? They're the ones who got us into this." Lucy growled.

Moe smirked. "So you guys want to stay here longer? If we don't go get all buddy-buddy with those boys. We're here for the rest of August when we leave on like August the 2nd."

"Then we'll fake it." I grumbled as we all hopped off the beds, scrambling downstairs and to the fireplace.

It seriously was just full of awkwardness because we were just sitting down in front of the fire, munching on cheese sticks and marshmallows.

"God, are you guys really this boring?" Niall laughed, breaking the silence.

"Well what do you expect? We're stuck here with the girls who got us into trouble. Again." Liam rose an eyebrow.

"What?! So you're blaming this on us?!" Jessica shouted.

"Yes! If you didn't just give up the pranking for like two seconds, we wouldn't be stuck in here doing nothing, expect for staring at stupid fire!" Louis retorted.

"Well who from us started this stupid prank war?!" I get a say in this.

"Just let it go! Drop it!" Moe shuts everyone up. "We're here for less than 14 more days. Just suck it up!"

Everyone went silent. 

"Okay.." Lucy trailed on. "We'll work on it, deal?" She grumbled, ruffling her hair.

"Yeah, guess so." The boys mumbled, as the girls said a few plain 'yeahs'

"Then let's start with a game." Zayn insists.

"Truth or Dare?" Louis pulled a small smile.

Everyone agreed to that except for me. I hated this game.. It only created trouble..

"Oh come on Ashley.." Alyssa teased.

"Yeah, don't be such a wimp!" Lucy chuckled.

The boys smirked, well I guess me and Harry still weren't on speaking terms.. He wasn't even making the slightest eye contact with me, and I guess that's what I needed.

"Okay, whatever." I muttered, shrugging.

They cheered, and decided that Louis should go first. Of coarse, it's ALWAYS him who starts games.

"HAZZA!" He shouts basically in my ear as I flinched.

"Okay, wow." I rub at myself as I scoot to the opposite side.

He laughed, turning back to Harry. Now everyone's eyes were on the curly haired boy, except for me.

"Truth or dare?" He asked him.

"Dare." Harry says, like he's such a tough guy..

Louis smirked, turning to me, as I looked away innocently.

"I dare you to kiss Ashley." 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There you have it! CLIFFHANGER! WHAT WILL HAPPEN?! WILL HARRY KISS HER?! WILL ASHLEY LET HIM BECAUSE IT'S FOR THE SAKE OF HER LITTLE SECRET?! Sorry, it was short.. Ughh I just like to keep my chapters short.. I dunno why. But anyway, you'll get more about the story, don't worry.

VOTE COMMENT AND FAN PLEASE! <3

:)

-FanficAddict123