Chapter 13

Louis' POV

"First target? .. Ashley Carter." I smirked.

"Why Ash?" Harry asked.

"Because she looks innocent. She doesn't know ANYTHING in pranking." I laughed.

"Then let's get right to it." Niall smirked also.

Ashley's POV

My journal.. It was gone.. All the precious songs I wrote in there, and that duet I wrote with Harry. Who could have gotten it?! And how did they get into our cabin? If it was one of the boys, then I'm surely out of the prank war. Obviously it was them. I mean who else knows about it? The one and only Harry Styles.

"Ashley? What's wrong? What happened?" Jessica mutters from her sleep.

I ignored it, stomping to the cabin next door which was there's.

I swung the door opened, and just barged in, watching them discussing on their beds.

"Harry, my journal." I simply stated through gritted teeth.

"What?" He asked.

"You have it! Or at least one of you five do! It isn't funny, give it back. Who knows what the hell you could do with it." I growled.

"We don't have it Ashley, I swear! I wouldn't tell any of the boys anything, and I didn't. I promised you." Harry whispered in my ear.

I sighed closing my eyes. So I decided to just trust him on this. "Harry, help me look for it please. I really don't want anyone else to know what I wrote.. Even what you and me wrote." I muttered.

He stayed silent. "Okay." He says and I take him out of the cabin. 

I glared at him, noticing he was only in his boxers. 

"Okay go put some clothes on before girls come swarming for you." I say pointing at the door. He laughed. "I really don't mind going out naked." He grinned.

"Well I do. Now go." I rose an eyebrow as he rolled his eyes going back into the cabin anyway.

"Miss Bossy Pants." I hear him mutter something like that as he went back inside.

Harry then came back out in a plaid shirt, and some jeans.

"Better, but not good." I point a finger as he shrugged carelessly.

"Who could have-"

I hear the voice of the same girl who I shouted at just yesterday. I think her name was....

"Jamie.." Harry stated simply snapping me out of my thoughts.

Wait and the worst part.. She was singing one of MY songs.

I gasped holding a hand to my mouth. "She's singing the song.." 

Okay all those feeling just rushed into me. "SEE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN TALKED TO SOMEONE LIKE THAT! NOW SHE THINKS THAT I'M FUCKING JEALOUS!" I shouted at him.

"What? So you're blaming all of this on me?!"

"Yes! Why did you even meet her, or talk to her? I thought you knew better!"