Chapter 36

A/N: This chapter gets a bit ugly.. No not in ugly, like not good, but I mean there's tension between the girls and Alyssa in this one! I hope you'll like it, and in the previous comments, only one of you guys got the sickness right! A few of y'all got the person who wrote the letter right, but obviously, you'll find that out here! Good job! :)

---------------------------------------------

Zayn's POV

"Woah there stripes!" Harry joked as Louis rolled his eyes.

The girls somehow wanted their time alone, but why? Was it something we said? Or was it something I said?

"What just happened?" Louis questioned.

"Dunno.. Hey where's Niall and Moe?" Harry narrowed hias eyes.

"Probably doing something on their own." I chuckled as we made our way back to our cabin.

"Well they better hurry. I need Ashley," Harry frowned.

"You need her company that is." Liam collapsed on his bed.

I laughed. "Such a busy day." I breathed out, also collapsing onto my bed.

"Busy? We haven't done anything yet Malik!" Louis yelled.

"Louis, please lower your voice please!" Liam groaned.

"Yeah Louis, shut up!" Louis basically talked to himself.

We all laughed at that, until something fell from my pillow case, and fell to the ground..

It was a sheet of paper.

Jessica's POV

I take a hitched breath in, closing my eyes.

"I'm sorry Alyssa." I muttered before making my way down the trail.

I was going somewhere no one would ever try to find me. And that was the woods.

Zayn's POV

'Dear Zayn,

I couldn't just keep this from you.. Alyssa has been hiding something, and she didn't want anyone to know, but the girls. But she's been keeping something, locked in her heart ever since she met us.. Zayn, Alyssa is dyslexic. Dyslexia is a sickness where you can't read, permanently. She constantly mixes up letter like 'M' 'N' and 'W'. I wish you would accept her. Alyssa couldn't tell you this herself, because she gets insecure about all of this.. I also hope you understand why I can't tell you who I am.

-Anonymous'

I felt tears pricking at my eyes as I read this. She lied about everything.. But why didn't she tell me? ...

Alyssa's POV

I was walking down the trail, back to our cabin, until someone stopped me.

"Alyssa." Zayn's voice shook as he looked at me with teary eyes.

"Zayn? What happened?" I asked, shaking my head.

"Why didn't you tell me this?" He asks softly.

It took me a few minutes to process the things he was saying, until I figured it out.

He found out.

"Zayn, I wanted to tell you.." I say, tears pricking at my eyes now.

"No you didn't.. You thought I wouldn't accept you? Why wouldn't I?"

"Because there are so many different girls.. I'm not the one you'd want, because I'm.. I'm not a beautiful model, and I'm not a Perrie from Little Mix." I looked down at the ground, as the first tear was shed.