Chapter 6 - Spell Amy

"Jacob!"

"What?"

"I was suppose to be Hunter's partner!"

"Tell me something I don't know."

"Your dick is as small as this finger," I say giving him the middle finger before walking towards Hunter.

"Sorry," I say standing in front of him.

"Don't worry about it, I'll find somebody else."

"You can be with Regina! She doesn't have a partner yet," I say turning to Regina.

"Sure why not," Regina says.

Hunter smiles in reply before they quickly go to Miss Dunbar to put down their names.

"Since everybody now has a partner, I want you to go find a lab bench," Miss Dunbar says before everybody rushes off to find the best place.

I don't even have time to think before somebody grabs my hand and pulls me all the way to the back.

"Move," Jacob says to the pair already standing there.

"No it's okay, we'll find another bench," I say pulling Jacob away from them.

"No way, I want this bench, move," he says pulling me back while the poor pair hurriedly gather their things and go find another bench.

"Talk about rude," I say facing him.

"I always sit here."

"That doesn't make it your seat."

"Actually I think it does."

"MR WALKER AND MISS LANCASTER IS THERE SOMETHING YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE WITH THE CLASS?!?"

"Uhhh no...?"

"Then be quiet."

"Sorry."

"As I was saying, you will all be dissecting the frog with your partner. If you don't know what to do, go over your theory from yesterday. First pair to dissect it properly will get an 'out of detention' slip which is a slip that will get you out of detention. And start."

I quickly go and grab the equipment before bringing it all back to the lab bench, I take out my book and quickly go over the theory before starting to dissect it.

"Hi Jacob," I hear a girl say.

"Hi Olivia," Jacob says chuckling.

"It's Amy."

"That's what I meant to say."

I can't help but silently laugh in my head, yeah right.

"Oh good. Anyways, what are you doing this Friday after school? Wanna come over to my place and you know..."

"Uhh no thank you."

"Why notttttt?" I hear her whine.

"I'm going to the fair at the boardwalk."

"With who!?"

"Riley."

I freeze. Of course he had to bring me into this.

"Who's Riley?"

Well that was a huge blow to my ego.

"My lab partner."

Sometimes you just wanna throw bricks at people, and sometimes you want those people to throw bricks at themselves too, but me, I wanted to f-ing drown him in the Mississippi River, grab his dead body, throw him into a fire, collect the ashes, throw the ashes into a dead fish i don't really know why a dead fish so don't ask and then throw the dead fish at my little brother.

"Who? Her? But she's like so ugly!"

Seriously? I have a mirror, no need to remind me.

"Olivia g-"

"IT'S AMY!" She whisper-yells so the teacher won't hear.

"Olivia, Amy, same shit."

"They have no similarities whatsoever!"

"Yeah they do, they both have an i."

"It's spelt a-m-y not a-m-i-e-e."

"Yeah yeah whatever just go away."

"Hmph," I hear her storm away just as I finish dissecting the frog. I take it out the front so Miss Dunbar can inspect it.

"Good job Riley, here is your 'out of detention' slip," she says handing me a slip before walking away.

"Cool!" Someone says grabbing the slip out of my hand.

"Hey!" I whirl around to see Jacob staring at it like he'd won the lottery.

"Give me that back!" I say reaching for it.

"No way! I've never gotten one of these before," he says dodging my hand.

"No surprises there and go get your own, you were my partner so you also get one," I say snatching it back. I walk back to the bench to pack up the equipment while he goes to get his own. A few minutes later he returns.

"She said I didn't deserve one!"

"Huh, why?"

"I apparently didn't do anything."

"Well you didn't," I mutter quietly to myself.

"I heard that!"

"Well it's the truth!"

"I did do something!"

"Enlighten me."

"Well, I did umm...I got us the lab bench!"

"That doesn't count."

"It does too!"

"No, it doesn't."

"Yes, it does."

"No, it doesn't you idiot."

"You're the idiot."

"If I'm an idiot, I'd hate to think what you are. And look, you didn't get one blah blah blah la de da de da moral of the story, you suck and this accounts for one of the reasons I don't want to be partners with you."

"I'm no-"

"Okay class, no homework for today," Miss Dunbar says just as the bell rings.

I grab my things and walk out the door trying to locate Ali at the front gate so we could go shopping. Luckily, the shopping centre was really close and was only a fifteen minute walk on foot, I'd prefer a ride there but with me being 16 turning 17 and all - I was also the youngest out of Alex, Hunter and Ali - I couldn't drive nor could the others.

When we got there, we went into so many shops and bought so many things, and yes, I was one of those people who shopped till they dropped, I actually don't even know what that means.

For my outfit on Friday, I bought a pair of ripped, black skinny jeans, combat boots, and an off the shoulder shirt with the words, 'those who criticise our generation forget who raised it' written across it.

Even after we had our outfits we continued to shop. After a while we decided to sit down and grab some drinks, not alcohol you dimwit, drinks as in Gloria Jeans drinks. Honestly, I wasn't a fan of coffee so I settled on Iced Chocolate, Ali getting the same.

We continued to chat until something behind me happened to make Ali's eyes widen.

"Well look who it is."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Haha I actually don't know who it's gonna be yet but I sorta have an idea.

9 MORE READS UNTIL 1K THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND IT'S ONLY BEEN 6 DAYS

Anyways, please comment what you thought of this chapter, vote, follow or share, all are very well appreciated also if you see any typos please notify me :)