Chapter 25 - TBOTE Part 2

You guys wanted the ending, here it is.

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER. I KNOW IT'S SHIT BUT I DON'T EVEN CARE ANYMORE. THE REWRITTEN VERSION OF THIS IS GOING UP ON JANUARY 10TH SO KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR THAT CAUSE IT'S WAY BETTER.

"Jacob.."

"Riley, you need to understand that the bet is off."

"What if I don't believe it?" But what if I do? I don't know what to think at this point.

"Why don't you believe it?" I can hear the frustration in his voice.

"Because you're a liar."

"I'm not lying."

"What if you're lying right now?"

"I can guarantee you that I'm not."

"What if that was a lie?"

"Rileeeeeey," he whines grabbing my arm.

"Jacooooob," I mock.

"Can we start over and forget everything this ever happened?"

"It isn't that easy," I say.

"It's only as hard as you make it out to be."

"Alright," I only agree because I know I want this as well. I hate him for lying and making the bet but if it wasn't for the bet, we wouldn't have become this close.

A smile forms on his face. "Great! Okay, my name is Jacob," he holds out his hand.

"What? Are we seriously doing this?"

"I thought you agreed to start over."

"No not like this, this is so cheesy."

"Then how do you want it to be? Oh I know, what about we both bump into each other by 'accident'?" He takes a few steps back and then causally bumps into me.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't you there. I'm Jacob," he holds out his hand for me to shake.

I roll my eyes and begin to walk away.

"Where are you going?"

"To a place where idiots don't exist."

"Okay fine, how about we start off like this." He grabs my hand and pulls me back in for a kiss. "That isn't exactly how you meet someone new," I say once we pull away.

"Well if somebody saw you then that's kind of like how it would go," he says walking with me to the cafeteria.

"And here I was thinking your days of lies were over," I sigh.

"I'm not lying!"

"Whatever."

A MONTH AND A HALF LATER

"Riley there you are!" Jacob says running over to me.

"Oh hey," I give him a quick kiss before continuing what I was doing.

A few days after everything had happened and I had forgiven him, Jacob had asked me to be his girlfriend for real and I'd said yes. Everything had been going well so far and it was my birthday today!

"So I have plans for us today."

"Today?"

"Yeah, today. Is there a problem?"

"No I'd just rather celebrate my birthday alone. At home. On my bed. While I'm on my laptop. Surfing the Internet."

"Talk about anti-social," he pinches my cheek and I swat his hand away.

"I am social! Just in a completely different way to everybody else."

"That's what they call anti-social."

"Whatever."

I grab the drinks and start handing them out to everyone.

Jacob places a hand on my arm. "What?" I turn to him.

"It's your birthday. You should be enjoying it not handing out drinks to people at your party."

"Well I'm enjoying watching everyone have fun so that must count for something."

"I don't know how I got so lucky to be with you," he tucks a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Hmm, maybe because you're up-to-date with Teen Wolf," I raise an eyebrow.

"How do you know I watch it? Not that I do, just why do you think I watch it?" He tries to cover up.

"Save it, when I was at your place, your laptop was on and Teen Wolf was on it and it was the episode that came out just yesterday."

"Dammit," I hear him mutter.

"Care to explain?" I jut my hip out waiting for an answer.

"I wanted to see who Dylan O'brien was and why you keep talking about him," he sighs.

"Don't worry. Dylan O'brien's got nothing on you," lies. Dylan O'brien is everything,

"Really?" He stands up straighter.

"No," I deadpan. I don't wanna give him false hope.

"Oh."

"But don't worry, you're second. No wait, my mistake, you're third. Luke Hemmings is second. Wait. No sorry you're fourth I meant, Harry Styles is third." Okay now I'm just messing with him.

"Wow thanks."

"I'm kidding. You're first," I give him a kiss on the cheek and he smiles.

"Here," he grabs a nicely wrapped gift and hands it to me.

"Thank you!" I give him a hug.

"Open it," he starts moving side to side and I can tell he's nervous.

I start opening it and can see something green inside. I pull it out and see the first two seasons of Arrow.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!" I give him another hug before admiring it.

"I always see you staring at the guy on the front cover when we go to the shops," I blush, "and I know you've never watched it before but apparently it's really good. It could be our thing."

"Sure, lets ditch this party and go watch it now," I grab his hand and pull him upstairs.

THE END

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

So, that's the end.

I'm sorry for the really bad ending but it's over now so yay for me.

If you have any questions about the story, go ahead and ask!

Please archive this story so when I post the rewritten version, you'll know.

Thank you for reading, you're awesome!

I finished on #241 in Teen Fiction and that is better than anything i've ever imagined!

29/11/14