Chapter 7 - He Shops In VS

I whirl around to see the one and only, Jacob. He was with three other friends and they were all standing together like some kind of mafia. I couldn't help but notice one of the guys staring at me, it was sorta creepy but I'll admit he was cute.

He had dark chocolate eyes, light brown hair that was styled messily and perfect lips. He was also really tall and had biceps that looked drool worthy.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Jacob.

"Looking for you of course."

"We both know that isn't true."

"I was shopping."

As soon as he said that I was on the floor laughing. I mean I know some guys like to shop but Jacob was not one of them. 5 minutes later I was still laughing but I had managed to get back up again. I walked away from them dragging Ali with me whilst still laughing.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere where they're not around."

"Why?"

"Well I'm not hanging out with them."

We were still walking around 10 minutes later when I got a text.

Blake :)

Can't wait to see you on Friday. And I still don't know your name.

I smiled as I typed back my reply.

Riley :)

It's Riley and you know the details right?

I was still smiling as I walked looking down at my phone until I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't me-"

"Riley?"

I look up to see Blake staring down at me.

"Blake?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Doing what girls love most."

"Of course, shopping."

Just as I was about to reply, Ali spoke up for the first time, "hi, i'm Ali, you must be Blake."

"Uhh yeah," he says looking uncomfortable, I sort of feel bad for him right now.

"Are you going with Riley to the fair on Friday?"

"Uh huh."

"I need to have a talk with you," she says grabbing his arm and pulling him away from me. I sigh as I sit on the edge of a bench while I wait. I already know what's gonna happen, Ali interrogates them, then she threatens them saying if they hurt me she'll personally sneak into their room at night and chop their head off th-

"Hi."

I scream and fall off the bench landing painfully on the floor. I groan as I look up to see the guy who was staring at me laughing and holding his stomach.

"That isn't funny!"

"Actually I was thinking the exact opposite," he says ceasing his laughter.

I huff as I get back up and sit on the edge again.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing. I just saw you sitting here alone and thought you might want some company," he says shrugging.

"Thanks but no thanks," I say getting up.

"Where are you going?"

"To my friends."