Chapter 20 - Sleeping Beauty

"Are you coming to the football match tonight?" Jacob asks me as soon as I walk through the school doors.

"Probably not."

"But you have to comeeee," he whines tugging on my shirt.

"If you want me to come that badly...no," I say stopping in front of my locker and grabbing my things.

"Why not?"

"I'm busy."

"Busy doing what?" He asks shutting my locker for me just as the bell rings.

"I've fallen behind on Teen Wolf."

"Teen Wolf? What is that? A show about wolves?"

"It's a show about cooking, yes idiot what'd you think it was?" I mentally face palm.

"But come onnnnn, you can watch that another day," Jacob continues to nag me on the way to class.

"I don't wanna go, leave me alone I told you I'm busy, there's a really hot guy on the other side of the screen waiting to marry me and I don't want to keep him waiting."

"Who?"

"There's a few, like Dylan O'brien, Luke Hemmings, Niall Horan or Harry styles whichever one comes first, Brooklyn Beckham, Colton Haynes, Max Irons, Douglas Boo-"

"Okay, okay I get the point," he chuckles just as I walk into class.

-----------------

"So are you coming to the game as well?" Ashton asks strolling into my room.

Looking up from my book, Gone Girl, I sigh before replying, "I'm not going."

"Well Jacob said you were going."

"Yeah going nowhere, now leave me alone," I wave him off.

"He said that if you didn't come willingly, he was gonna have to do it by force and he's picking you up since I'm going with a friend, so get dressed."

"Fine, whatever get out," I shut the door before going over to my closet and digging through my clothes. Finally, I decide on something cute but comfortable. I was wearing jeggings paired with my black combat boots and a warm pastel pink sweater.

Wait. What was I doing, I wasn't even going. Okay, something was seriously wrong with me.

This had to be because of that brown haired, green-eyed, God-like, annoying ass douche. Yes okay, something was definitely wrong with me, I was now complimenting a spawn of Satan.

Flopping down on my bed, I decide to just let my thoughts rest and take a nap.

"Riley, Riley," a pair of hands rested on my shoulders shake me awake.

Opening my eyes, I let them adjust before letting them rest on a half amused smile.

"Lets go Sleeping Beauty," he says pulling me out of a.....car?

Looking around I realise we're at school and see everyone trying to find a seat on the bleachers.

"How did we get here?"

"Got to your house, saw you sleeping, picked you up, put you in the car, brought you here."

"I slept through all of that?"

"Yeah, now lets go or I'm gonna be late," he says tugging on my arm. I follow him until we get inside and then part ways so I can find Ali and Alex.

"Hey," I say sitting down once I find them.

"Where were chu? The game's aboush to start," Ali says through a mouth full of popcorn.

"I was sleeping, who are they versing?" I ask referring to the game.