Chapter 8 - Kiss Me Kiss Me

"Hey guys," I turn to see Jacob come to a stop next to me with Steven on the other side. I hate that he thinks he's one of us. I don't mean that as in, you're a loser and you can't sit with us, more like, how can you act so casual around everyone when you aren't even friends with us.

"Finally, okay, I've already bought everybody's tickets in advance, in about two hours we'll meet at the Ferris Wheel before going home," Ali says handing out the tickets.

"What..? I thought we were all sticking together," Alex says confusedly.

"Don't be such an idiot, we all brought dates for a reason. Ok guys, split up," Ali says taking Alex's hand and walking off. Hunter and the other girl walk off too leaving Steven, Jacob and I standing there awkwardly.

"I'll see you guys at the Ferris wheel in two hours okay?" I take a step forward right before somebody grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"What do you want?" I ask Jacob irritated.

"Nothing, why?" He replies innocently a small smile playing on his lips.

"Then let go of my arm," I say trying to pull my arm out of his grasp unsuccessfully.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? Let go!"

"Only if you agree to come with us."

"No!"

"Then I'll just drag you along with us, either way you're coming with us."

"No, I was just gonna get some cotton candy, so let me go!"

"Then get cotton candy with us."

"Jacob, let me go."

"I don't think so."

I smile sweetly at him before kneeing him where the light don't shine and running away whilst listening to Steven's laughter in the background.

--------------

"Hi."

"HOLY SHIT!" I say turning around to see Steven. It'd been about an hour since I ditched him and Jacob and during that hour I've basically just been going on rides and eating candy floss.

"You freaking scared me!" I say clutching my chest to feel my heart beating rapidly.

"Sorry, it's just Jacob and I split up an hour ago to find you and now that I've actually found you i'm relieved to know that you haven't been raped or anything."

"So you haven't been on any rides yet?"

"Nope."

"Then you have to go on this roller coaster! It's so fun and it goes upside down, quick we gotta run, the line's short!" I say pointing at the ride with one hand and grabbing his hand with the other and pulling him along.

"I'm not really a fan of heights," Steven says once we're in line.

"C'mon, just this once and I promise you don't have to go on anymore roller coasters," I say pleadingly.

"I'm so gonna regret this."

"Yes!"

We climb into the seats and the workers come around to make sure we're safe. It starts off really slow going uphill and soon we're going around so fast it isn't even funny. I laugh as Steven screams his head off before quickly making a funny face at the camera on the side.

When the ride finally ends, we get off and I realise that sometime during the ride we must have joined hands. I quickly pull my hand away and turn my face so Steven can't see I'm blushing.

We walk to the photo place to see our photo and I smile at the pic. While Steven looks like he's seen the ghost of christmas past, I on the other hand am laughing and have my tongue poked out at the camera. It's a funny sight so I buy the picture.

We walk around for ten more minutes before we see Jacob heading towards us.

"If we run now, he won't be able to catch up with us, on the count of three," I say quietly to Steven.

"Three, two, one, go!" We both end up running in completely different directions but I don't turn back. I run towards the bumper cars and crouch on the floor hiding behind the place, my forehead rested against the wall.

"Hiding from me?"

I yelp in surprise and turn to see Jacob standing in front of me, "how'd you find me?"

"I followed you duh," he says offering me a hand up. I take it and scowl as soon as he pulls his hand back and I fall to the ground.

"Jacob!" I shout whilst watching him laugh, "that wasn't funny!"

"Yeah, I know, I'm sorry, I won't do it again," he says trying to hold in his laughter offering me another hand up. I take it and mentally slap myself as he pulls his hand back and I fall to the ground once again.

"I...can't believe...you'd actually...think...I'd help...you up," he says inbetween laughter falling to the ground.

"You're such a jerk," I mutter getting up. I stand over him watching as he continues to laugh, and every time his laughter starts to fade, he'd look at the scowl on my face and start laughing all over again.

Once he's stopped laughing he has the nerve to put his hand up expecting me to pull him up. I grab his hand getting ready to pull it back so he can fall but he has different plans. Before I can pull my hand back, he pulls me down resulting in me landing on top of him.

I know, how cliché.

Placing one hand on either side of his head and lifting myself up so it looks like I'm doing a push-up, my face hovering over his so as to not put my weight on him ( God knows how much I weigh ), I then proceed to get off him but he slides both arms around my waist bringing me closer as I struggle to get off him.

"Let go of me!" I hiss as I try to keep myself up and at the same time try to get his hands off me.

He chuckles lightly before replying, "I don't think so."

I stare at him for a few minutes taking in his features before resting my sight on his eyes which seem to be staring into mine as well. It feels like the whole fair's gone quiet and that it's only us two, I lean down so my nose is almost touching his and without breaking eye contact he whispers, "kiss me."

I lean closer so our noses are touching and if I moved even a centimetre more, our lips would be touching. His hands loosen from around my waist and his eyes flutter close, that's all I need.

"Aww, you actually think I'd kiss you, yeah not today jackass," I say rolling off him and laying down beside him.

He takes a sharp intake of breath before replying, "so tomorrow then?"

"I'll put it on my schedule right after never."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

So what'd you think?

If you see any typos please notify me and vote for this chapter!

There will also be a new character named Reem and unfortunately Blake will no longer be in this. He was meant to be here throughout the whole story but I don't know he doesn't seem that interesting so anyways I'll be posting a new pic of the characters next chapter.

Like always, the next chapter will be up in about 2-3 days :)