REWRITE NEWS

As promised, the rewrite is here! It's a separate book and I upload a chapter every four days. I hope you enjoy it and please add it to your library and vote. Comment on my chapters if you liked it as well.

Here's a little bit to start you off:

CHAPTER 1 - INTRODUCTIONS

"Hey, Riley! How was your Winter break?" My crush, Nathan asks as soon as I step foot in the school.

"Great, yours?" I smile at him trying to hide the fact I was melting inside.

"Lonely without you," he smiles back.

"I'm sure you managed," I chuckle.

"Haha barely," he says at the same time somebody screams my name.

"RILEYYYYYYYY!" My best friend, Alison Maxwell, screams running up to me.

Ali was my only girl best friend. We'd known each other since birth and our dads are best friends. Ali had blonde hair that went all the way down to her waist and big blue eyes that made her look nicer than she actually was. She was as tall as me.

"I'll see you around Riley," Nathan winks before walking off.

"What was that?" Ali nudges me.

"Nothing," I try to hide the huge smile forming on my face and start walking towards my locker.

"Okay well how was Winter break?"

"You saw me yesterday and asked me the exact same question."

"I was just asking in case something interesting happened between the time I left your house and the time you arrived here."

"You mean between 11:30pm and 8:30am? Yeah, I met Dylan O'Brien in my dreams," I pull out my key for my locker.

"What are you talking about? He was with me," she jokes.

I unlock my locker and the door swings open and a bucket of water is tipped onto me. "AHHHH," I hear Ali scream from beside me.

I hear laughter from behind me and turn around to meet the devil himself. 
"What the hell!" I slam my locker close.

"Well don't you look beautiful today."

"It isn't funny Jacob!" Jacob Walker. My half-enemy. Why half? Because he doesn't seem to hate me as much as I hate him, which basically fuels my hatred for him even more. But, if there's one thing you'd want to know about him, it's that he was H O T. The first time I saw him I was probably drooling, the second he opened his mouth, I'm pretty sure all that drool went flying out the window. Okay I don't really wanna admit this but Jacob had the body of a god. He wasn't too muscular which was good, he had the eyes of an angel, his lips, they were so perfect I can't even put into words how perfect, his brown hair had that sorta 'messy' look, his eyes were a deep green and his-

"I kinda think it is," he says high-fiving his friends that were standing around.

"How did you even do that?"

"Easy, got a few of the nerds to do it. They got into your locker and placed this water thing in it that would activate the second you opened your locker."

Ali moves towards him, "listen here you little asshole, do anything to her ag-" she pulls Jacob towards her by his collar but then is quickly pulled off him by two guys.

"Let go of me," she struggles against them.

"I am so getting you back for this," I say squeezing the water out of my drenched hair.

"Yeah sure whatever, I'd like to see you try," he says walking off with his group.

"Woah what happened to you?" Alex Cooper one of my two best guy friends asks coming out of nowhere followed by my other friend Hunter.