Chapter 13 - Talk The Talk

"Yo Riley!" I hear someone call as I walk out of my Monday first period class aka English with Alex.

"Wassup Hunter."

"It's time."

"What are you talking about?"

He nods to Alex and they both share a look before grabbing my arm and dragging me to God knows where.

"Where are we going?" Confused, I go along with whatever they're doing.

"To an unoccupied classroom."

"Why?"

They don't answer and continue to pull me along. I don't resist cause you know, they're my friends. And I trust them. I think.

"Stay in here and wait till we come back," Hunter says pushing me inside the classroom.

"Why?" I ask just as they close the classroom door and lock it from the outside.

I run to the door and try the handle even though I know it's locked. What the hell was going on. I try the windows and they're all jammed so I sit on a table while I wait. All of a sudden there was telling coming from outside the door.

"Let go of me you idiots!" There was then some yelling and kicking against the door before it finally opened to reveal, Ali. Hunter pushes Ali in and then Alex locks the door. And I care about none of that. The real question is, how did Alex lock the door from the inside and outside yet I wasn't able to open it from the inside. Okay that makes no sense but whatever.

"What's going on?" Ali asks coming to sit beside me and fixing her hair.

Hunter and Alex share a look again and come closer to us standing side by side.

"We should be asking you that."

"Huh?"

"Tomorrow, it will be exactly a week since you've been dating Jacob," Hunter says.

"Somebody's been keeping count," I hear Ali mutter.

"And we wanna know why," Alex continues.

"I mean you hated the guy before the game," Hunter goes on.

"And now you're all of a sudden dating him?" Alex cocks an eyebrow.

"Something must've happened before or during the game," Hunter says.

"And we wanna know what," Alex says folding his arms.

"Did you guys rehearse that?" I ask out of curiosity because you know, you can't just say a line each and have it all fit together so perfectly.

"Yeahhh...we practised what we were going to say over the phone this morning but like Hunter came up with the scri- that's not the point!" Alex says embarrassed.

I burrow my head in my hands to keep myself from laughing.

"Are we like done here? I'm hungry," Ali says sighing.

"Me too," I add.

"Me three," Hunter says.

Alex smacks Hunter on the head. "What was that for?!" Hunter rubs his head glaring at Alex.

"You're not suppose to be on their side!"

"There is no side when it comes to food babe, food is love, food is life," Ali interjects.

"True, tr- back to the point!" Alex shakes his head and nods at Hunter to continue.

"Why are you dating, Jacob?"

"Because I like him," I reply smoothly.

"Did he force you to date him or make you do anything you didn't want to do?"

"No."

"Why do you like him?"

"Well, he's umm uh you know, he's got um nice fingers," so much for smooth.

"I may be stupid, but I'm not an idiot."

"Can I just point out the fact that you're a stupid idiot."

"Rudeee."

"Truthhh."

"Guys! Stop straying away from the topic!" Alex interrupts.

"Why am I even here? I'm leaving," Ali says getting off the table.

"You never even got to answer any questions," Hunter says.

"Yay me," Ali says reaching for the door handle.

"You can't leave. It's locked," Hunter says

"Then unlock it, Tweedledee."

"No way, you have to answer one question first," Alex says.

"What is it, Tweedledum?"

"How rude."

"We're in freaking high school, we're not 10 okay, cry me a f-ing river, build a bridge and get over it."

"I can't believe I'm friends with your girlfriend," Hunter whispers not so quietly to Alex.

"Hey! I heard that and we've all been friends before Alex and I started dating, don't be jealous that the person you like is in a freaking relationship and you don't have the guts to ask her out!" Ali says throwing her arms into the air.

"Look, can we talk about this later, I swear, I'll explain everything," I say getting up and taking the keys from Hunter's hands. "My place after school."

I had a lot of explaining to do.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

So sorry for the very late chapter AGAIN. But oh well not like anyone's actually taking notice of when I update lol.

SO, I stole a line from a Nickelodeon show, can anybody find it? If you can, comment next to the line, 'I die when pigs fly.'

And does anybody like Ariana Grande? Because I love her so much hence the username, have you bought her new album? If you have, what's your favourite song from the album? Mine's probably My Everything or You Don't Know Me.

If you see any typos please notify me and vote for this chapter, sorry that nothing interesting happened in this chapter.