Chapter 1

The boys hastily step into the van, not really wanting to go through today. They had to go to a college and make a video and post it onto social media, telling young fans that education is important. 

They would have a "tour guide" and would go to all of her classes with her; all criminal justice classes, so at least they would be interesting. The worst part, though? To get there on time, they had to leave at 4:00 am.

Liam was at least a little bit cheery, but the rest of them were exhausted, the lack of sleep putting the lot in a bad mood. As of right now, they were just ready to get today over with. 

"You boys ready?" Paul, their bodyguard and lead of security, called out as he opened the car door. Paul slid into the driver's seat and turned to face the boys. 

"Think of it this way; you will be helping some fans overcome their fears about school, and maybe even letting them know to stay in school. You lads did a good thing agreeing to this." 

The five boys all mumbled some type of contorted agreement as Paul started the van and began the drive to the college.

First Person Point of View: Sarah Peterson

You know those days where it just feels like something weird is going to happen? Yeah, me too. That's how I've been feeling all morning. I press the lock button on my car remote, hearing it beep behind me as I step into the gas station. 

The smell of baked goods and coffee fills my nostrils as I greet the woman behind the cash-register, stepping towards the Frappuccino machine.

After I fill up the styrofoam cup with White Chocolate Caramel Frappuccino, my favorite one they sell here, and place my lid on top. I walk over to the register, handing the clerk the money and saying she can donate the rest to the local food shelter, seeing the donation sign hanging up on the outside of the door. 

She thanks me gratefully and I walk out of the shop, quickly getting back into my car, a red 2017 Chevy Cruze. I drive towards campus, seeing the town awaken around me. After the short drive, I park my car outside of the 200 wing of the campus, seeing Rob getting out of his car and collecting his things.

I grab my bag from the passenger seat and sling it over my shoulder as I get out of the car, shutting the door behind me. I lock the door and walk towards Rob, who is waiting on the sidewalk for me to catch up.

We walk into campus and go directly to the classroom, not wasting any time diddling in the hallways. We take our usual seats; him in the middle of the front row and me in the row behind him, two seats to the right. 

This is one of my favorite rooms on campus. Want to know why? It's because the chairs rotate almost 180 degrees, so you can swivel around on them. Not to say that they are distracting and no one can sit still, but they are one hundred percent distracting and no one can sit still.

I place my bag on my lap, unzipping the main compartment. Grabbing out my MacBook Pro, I place it, along with my coffee, on the table in front of me. 

I take a quick look around the room, noticing how the people who usually sit beside me are a few rows behind me. Confused, I look up at the board to see that it has a few words written down on it. I read them out to myself: 

"Special guests are coming to class, make yourselves presentable and act civil." 

Why would she tell us to 'act civil'? Are these guests really that important?