Chapter 19

"Are you crazy? You scared the crap out of me!" I shout in a whisper, lightly smacking his chest. 

"I was thinking that we could prank the boys? You could lean over the railing on the stairs and call them over. I'd be upstairs with you. Then, we could drop either freezing water on them or something goopy. I was hoping it would get everyone's minds off of what's been happening; help everyone, especially Liam, that control freak, take a breather."

His plan seems okay. After that fight with the rogues, we really could use a little fun. I nod, agreeing with Harry's plan. 

"Freezing water will do, so my Uncle doesn't get too mad. There are buckets in the basement. Go get them, as well as ice from the freezer in the basement. Then, bring it into my room. I'll go and get you a change of clothes; I have a pretty good feeling we're going to have to run from the cabin in order to get away from those four rampaging boys." We both laugh and he goes across the corridor while I go back up the stairs.

Walking into Harry's room, I grab him a simple, plain white t-shirt and a pair of black skinny-jeans. Grabbing the bundle of clothes in my arms, I walk back to my room, seeing Harry already there, emptying half of the bag of ice into each bucket. 

I hand him the clothes and he thanks me, starting to change. I grab the buckets and walk into the bathroom, filling them up with cold water. Hauling the buckets over to the railing.

Harry walks back out of the room, grabbing one of the buckets. "We ready to do this? I figured that since your side still hurts, I would shift and you would get on my back and we'd run that way. You haven't shifted since you got hurt and we shouldn't risk anything happening to you." He says, brushing through his hands with his curls. 

"Yeah, that'd probably be a good idea." I agree with him, grabbing a bucket of my own. I have Harry move to the back wall behind the railing, where the boys will not be able to see him.

"Hey guys? Come here for a second!" I call out to the boys from the railing. I hear them pause the movie and shuffle to the door, walking into my view. 

"Okay, I want to try something, just stand, like, right there." I point at a spot directly below the railing and they move into the spot I said, a confused look lingering on their faces. 

I beckon Harry with the back of my hand, counting down from five on my left hand. When I reach one, we both let the freezing liquid in the buckets fall upon the un-expecting boys, soaking them from head to toe.

"We should probably go now, love" Harry grumbles into my ear, taking my hand as we sprint down the stairs and out the door. He quickly shifts into his dark brown wolf and I climb on his back. 

"Hold on tight," He says into the mind-link. I do as he says, grabbing some of the fur at the scruff of his neck and wrapping my legs around his torso. He takes off into a sprint towards the lake, not stopping until we got to the place where Zayn and I stopped after pranking the boys; the place that I found out Zayn was my mate.