Chapter 13

"So, I was thinking today we could shift and go for a run in the woods. You guys are new wolves and you need to train and get your endurance up. We'll run to the lake, go for a swim at the falls to cool off, then come back." I say, taking a bite of a pancake. 

The boys nod, finishing up their breakfast. I grab the dishes and place them into the sink. 

"Maybe when we get back, we can have a campfire. We can roast marshmallows, sing songs, maybe have a few drinks." I hear Harry say from behind me as a start to clean up the dishes. 

"Yeah, that sounds fun! Do you have any beer and alcohol anywhere?" Niall asks, leaning on the counter. 

"Yeah! We have a whole bunch of booze in the garage. Beer, rum, vodka, tequila, any type of liquor you can think of, we have it." I say, putting the clean dishes on the rack to dry. 

I wipe off my hands on a small towel, placing it back on the counter as I walk towards the stairs. 

"Everyone get changed into some sports clothes. We leave in twenty." I jog up the stairs and into my room, shutting my door behind me.

I change into a pair of sport leggings and a tank-top. I put my hair into a braid and slip on a pair of pink jogger shoes. Heading down the stairs, I notice that everyone but Zayn are downstairs, waiting in the living room. 

"Where's Zayn?" I ask, grabbing my sport water bottle from the cabinet and filling it with cold water. 

"He's probably trying to fix his hair still. He woke up with bedhead this morning and wouldn't stop complaining. Could you go up and get him?" Liam asks. 

"Yeah, I'll be right back," I jog back up the stairs with my water bottle in my hand and look at the white-boards on the door, stopping in front of the one that says Zayn's name. 

I am about to knock on his door when I think back to the mountain. I had completely forgotten to check what happened to my back. I turn around and quickly walk into my room.

Turning around so my back faces the mirror, I peel off my tank-top, using my phone's front-facing camera and pointing it behind me to see the mirror. I gasp in shock, looking at the new tattoo that had appeared.