Her Red Dress Swayed (Part One)

Part One. 

Courtney's POV

Emma burst into laughter as Katie emerged from the changing rooms, in what looked like shorts about ten sizes too small for her. She busted the zip trying to close it. "Why on earth did you just do that?" I quizzically asked, shaking my head in shock.

"Because I thought tight shorts were meant to look sexy.." She said, biting her lip in embarrassment. I ordered her to stay there while I made a run for the clothes rack, I found the same shorts in her size and handed them to her, "Try these," I laughed, pushing them into her chest. 

Emma chuckled and looked through some Top Shop bras, "They're bloody dear!" she stated, with widened eyes. 

Next, Rachel strutted out in a short, red silk, flared dress. My jaw dropped. The way the dress hugged her chest and showed a fraction of her cleavage suited her perfectly. This was just abuse to me. Mental abuse. My raging hormones just wanted to squeeze her so badly. 

My crush on her has escalated rapidly in the past few months. Even though she's been making slight hints and movements that surrounded fancying me, I don't think she even likes me as a friend. She treats me like dirt. I hate it but I don't want to show it because then my love for her might reveal itself a little too much. 

She eyed me strangely, "What do you think?" 

I have to admit, I was extremely taken back that she actually asked my opinion of the dress on her. Pfft, what could I say? 'You should be on the catwalk' or 'You should be in my bed'.

"Courtney?" Rachel asked, smirking. Damn, that smile. Her perfect marble-white teeth on show. 

"Uh, it's a really nice fit. It suits you, too." I complimented, smiling. Looking at her gracious walk as she went back in to get changed.

We were shopping for new outfits for our monthly disco. I enjoyed these times as I got to spend more time around her. Even though she didn't treat me all that politely, her personality and laugh were really addictive. It slightly annoyed me because I could never turn her down at something, or if she spoke to me, I couldn't be as rude to her as she usually is to me. I just feel too much for her, and I don't even know why. She hasn't even provoked it. 

The following night was our disco, and we all opted to get ready and set at Emma's house. Her house was huge, a large red brick mansion with horses and a farm. I believe her parents are well paid. The eight of us were all ready for a good night out. A few of us were taken, excluding myself, Rachel and Katie. So we were single and ready to mingle!

"Are we ready girls?" Emma cheered, grinning. We all shouted yeahs, and headed out to the bus.

During the drive, I couldn't help but notice a slight pressure from Rachel. Lucky me, I got to sit beside her. It was as if she was leaning on me. Next thing, she leaned her head on my shoulder, "I'm tired, Courtney." 

My eyes widened in excitement, she was actually being affectionate to me and talking! I risked leaning my head on hers, "So am I, aha," I smiled. 

I know I'll cherish this moment for a long, long time. Her warmth, her touch, her voice, her amazing hair, her perfect slim figure, her look, her laugh, everything about her was just breath taking for me. I took this moment in slow motion. I didn't want it to end. It was perfect, she was perfect.

"We're here!" Emma screams over dramatically, pulling at our hands to get us out."

"Woooooooo," We all shouted, queueing outside the club.