Falling For Your Hero (Part One)

Part one! vote and comment pleeeeeeeeeeeease :P 

this is a request from ladyafyon!

vote!

(Kian's POV)

The bird was flying furiously around the open plan kitchen, searching and craving an escape. I was stood in the corner of the room, hoping and praying it wouldn't come near me whilst Kevin was scrambling around the kitchen trying to catch it. 

I would silently laugh to myself if he tripped or nearly got it. The sun shone through the windows, his Greek, tanned skin in the fabulous limelight. He was born in Greece to an Italian mother and British father. Albeit, it wasn't until he turned two that they moved to England and settled down. Kevin is a good ten years younger than my father; his brother, who was born in Russia. My grandparents moved around a lot for work and what not. 

 There is a catch though, I'm adopted, and I couldn't have asked for a nicer, and more stable family than what I have. I have a Greek uncle who is ten times hotter than my fantasy hereo; Taylor Lautner. How can you get a btter family than that? Also, you guessed it, I'm gay. Although, that is all underwraps to the eyes of my parents. It turns out Kevin, being the amazing guy he is, caught me making out with a guy from my class but still kept his mouth shut. 

Anyway, back to reality, Kevin was still flailing around the room until the bird elegantly flew over near me and of course, I was far too scared to even blink. He wasn't going to flail his arms all over me so he took baby steps to where the bird had rested; the door handle, right behind me. 

I was so nervous, I wanted to laugh. I stopped breathing and when Kevin's body was within an inch of mine, I officially couldn't breathe. It was no longer optional, let's say. I could feel his irregular breathing on my neck as he reached his arms to the side of me and gently cupped the bird between his hands. When it was safely tooked in his hold, he exhaled deeply. 

I ran to the backdoor and opened it for him. He let it out freely, flying and fluttering away. We looked at each other, he panting, whilst I was laughing in his face. 

"Don't laugh at me." He smiled, high fiving me. 

There was, undoubtedly, a tension between us. It wasn't a tension of negativity, either. I was staring at him intensely when his gaze dropped down to my lips. I felt frozen but I knew I had to get out of this position.

"You should wash your hands." I smiled, exhaling quickly. 

"Eh, eh, yeah." He mumbled and stood beside me, at the sink, "So, you're fully gay?" 

I most certainly taken-aback by his sudden curiosity, "Um, yeah, I've never looked at a girl in my life." I chuckled. 

"Wow. Not even Mila Kunis?" He laughed, drying his hands.

"Not even Mila Kunis," I smiled. 

"So, then, who's your crush?" He smirked, quizzing me.

You. "Tyalor Lautner." I chomped into an apple and walked past him, "Follow me." 

He accepted my orders and I took him to my room where there was a picture of a naked woman on the wall, like most guys have. I took it off and beneath their was a shirtless picture of Taylor. He chuckled, "I like how you think." 

"Oh, you really wouldn't." I smirked and we both sat on my bed.

My parents were gone on a business trip for the weekend, so they were completely convinced that I needed a baby sitter, at the age of seventeen. Freaks.