Other Side Of The World (Part Two)

Please vote <3 and comment c: 

there is another part to come after this so stay choooooooned! :P 

x

(River's POV)

Tired, sweaty and in desperate need of a shower, I checked how long it was until my bus arrived. I had over an hour to waste. Thinking logically, I jumped in the shower and drowned all the sweat and bacteria. Loving the feel of the warm, silky water running over my skin, I hummed in peace of my stunning hotel room. 

I checked myself in the mirror, fluffing up my slightly wavy, golden brown hair. I strode out the door in bid for a little exploring and to check out. I brought my suitcase down from my room and went to the desk. The receptionist smiled and checked me out before handing me a leaflet saying I was welcome to come back. When I turned, a hard mass of body crushed into mine, scalding me on the chest suddenly. I yelped. 

I glanced up at the stunning person, Luke, wide eyed and guilty looking. 

"I am terribly sorry!" He apologized, pulling out a napkin from his pocket and trying to rub the latte from my shirt, but obviously to no avail. 

I sighed, and inhaled deeply trying to cover my frustration. My only shirt and after showering. Oh, God. 

"You have got more shirts though, right?" Luke raised his eyebrow and slumped his shoulders when I looked awkwardly around. 

"Follow me." He demanded and we made our way to his room. "Here is a new shirt, you can wash in there." 

I took his advice. He paid for my hotel room, and now he's giving me a brand new shirt? He's such a generous guy, wow. I laughed to myself at my luck. After I washed and got dressed once more, I opened the bathroom door and was about to walk out before my foot met with someone else's and we both went flying. Luke somehow managed to land on top of me, while I threw my head back on the richly coloured carpet. 

I gazed up at him and instantly there was a bolt of chemistry. He was glued to the spot (ontop of me) and also breathing heavily. I leaned my head upwards ever so slowly, aching to feel his mysterious touch. He copied my movement and our lips grazed each other's. I went wild and kissed him hard, feeling him almost melt into my movements. I was so engrossed in the kiss that I didn't even feel his hand lift my shirt up, but what I did feel made my heart jump. When his hand was grazing my chest, an extremely cold and solid item was also mirroring his movements. I pulled his hand up and broke away from the kiss. 

I examined his hand and he sighed and cursed under his breath. 

"It's not-" He began but I cut him off short, "You're married." 

"I'm divorced." He muttered, still panting slightly. 

"I don't want to know. Thanks for the room but I need to catch a bus." I shook my head on the way out and shut the door behind me. 

I buttoned my shirt back up and wheeled my suitcase outside to the wait for the bus. I jumped on board and directed him to the airport. The book I was reading was rather depressing to I opted to read over some files. 

_______________________________________

When I reached my destination, I found that I was rather worn out so I got something to eat. Florence, my next spot. I smiled to myself at the thought of travelling. I was on my way to Florence to collect files from a very secretive museum down an alley way somewhere. 

It was only another few minutes before I was boarding Air Transat. I noticed a familiar body further up in the queue than I was. I wondered who it might be.