Cameron & Chace (Part Two)

(Part Two)

(Cameron) 

Push him off. Prove to him that you're not gay. Because you're not! His soft lips gently opened my mouth and with that I placed a hand to his chest to push him away, then he froze. His lips stopped moving. I never actually made a move to push him away though and when he realized this, he planted his hand on my waist. His lips opened my mouth again and our tongues met. Oh, God. He can kiss. His hand skimmed from my waist all up the front of my chest to the back of my neck where he deepened the kiss. His soft lips started kissing me more slowly, almost painfully slowly. It was like slow motion, how my lips mirrored his movements. I breathed in through my nose and the intense fresh smell of aftershave hit me. The fragrance just made me all the more hungry for him. 

He pulled back and looked in my eyes. I gazed at him and saw lust in his eyes, all lust. 

"Wow.." I mumbled. His finger came up to my bottom lip and wiped it. I saw him gulp. He sat back, panting, as did I.

"Fuck," He whispered, bringing a hand to the back of his head.

"You said it," I choked. 

All thoughts of the bet we had to see if I'd push him away flew out the window. Now, we're both trying to battle the need to go further with each other. Oh, man.

"I want more," I mumbled slowly, looking his way.

The strong connection between the two of us just kept on getting thicker and stronger. It felt like it was literally pulling us together. I've never felt this way towards him before, but now, now, I could just bed him like never before. 

His head slowly turned to face me, his eyes gazing down at my lips. I leaned forward and grazed our lips, a low groan emerged from his throat. I could tell he wanted to go further. 

"Lie down," He whispered. I done as he ordered and had my back on the couch. He stood up and casually straddled me. How far could we go on a couch without feeling dirty? And while his girlfriend is asleep upstairs and she could just catch us at any moment? I really didn't care.

He relaxed himself on my thighs and bent forward, pressing his lips to my neck. Oh, God. Who knew my best friend Chace could be so damn seductive? They kept pecking until I inhaled sharply. He found my sensitive spot, clever git. He started to nibble and suck on the spot, living my hands to run through his hair. His hands moved to the top of my hoodie, where he started to unzip it slowly, kissing down to the v-neck line of my t-shirt. I started panting a little with anticipation. He sat up and stared down at me, watching my eye movements.

"How much more do you want, Cam?" He whispered, placing a hand over my heart. I thought about his question a little.

"As much as you can offer me, Chace." I whispered, coming out more like a plead. 

His lips met mine once again and I wrapped my arms around his neck, drinking in his taste and motions. He moved up a little, causing my mini me to stir in my pants. I let out a moan and he repeated the movement. Before I knew it, we were grinding and our kissing was becoming even more passionate. Who knew grinding with Chace could feel so damn good? But, it wasn't enough for what I was craving. I think Chace read my mind and started undoing my belt. He undid the button and zip and pulled them down a fraction for a better grinding session. 

"More," I panted against his lips. His eyes widened and he slipped his hand into my purple Y-fronts. My jaw dropped and he trailed kisses from my chin downwards. Talk about pleasurable. As a boy, he definitely knew how to work the toys below the belt. His hand started movements and he just rested his head on my shoulder, panting. 

Does this not make him sick? Doing this to his own best friend? I'm surprised I'm enjoying it. I lifted his head up and planted a sweet kiss on his lips. 

"I'm about to.. o-oh God... p-please," I stuttered, taking deep breaths. He fastened up the strokes and I exploded into his hand. He kept his hand in my boxers but just slid it around to the bottom of my back and left it there. He lay on my chest, breathing.

"Ch-chacee.." I stuttered, coming down from my high. "What just happened?" 

I heard him gulp, he pulled my pants up and fastened my belt, gazing at me almost lovingly. He sat up and put my feet on his lap.

"Uh." He mumbled, scratching his forehead.

"I'm not stupid, Chace," I mumbled, fixing and zipping up my hoodie.

"I know. I.. I don't know. Ugh." He murmured, glimpsing at me. 

"Do you have feelings for me?" I questioned, bluntly.

"I think so. Did you enjoy it?" 

"Damn... Umm. Well, obviously." 

"I'm sorry, Cam, I just couldn't stop myself."

"I know, we both couldn't. I told you it'd run our friendship."

"Fuck friendship! I fucking love you, Cameron!" He blurted out, losing his patience. He stared at me like he just shot a person, eyes wide and guilty.

I was stunned. Love? What about Lilly? What was she then? Did I like him, too?

I think I do... 

"Oh, God, I'm sorry, Cam.. I just.." He whispered, squinting his eyes in frustration. 

I bent forward and kissed his neck, repeatedly. I think I could learn to love him..

"Maybe.. I like you, too.." I said against his neck, running my hand through his blond hair. He moaned in repsonse and turned around so I could kiss him fully. 

I think I love him.