The Moon Lit Bedroom

please vote and comment <3

This is just a little random something :P

Emer's Point Of View

I ran my fingers down Alex's cheek as he slept ever so peacefully. His eyes fluttered gently like they usually do as he's a light sleeper and I rested my head back down on his muscled shoulder. His arm's grip around me tightened and I smiled against his chest. His soft skin had my mouth watering with just one glimpse. 

Just one glimpse and he could liquefy me, and all morals I ever maintained. 

There was just something in young Alex that transformed my brain to mush, and revived my heart. At my age, I needed this. Something to kickstart my sensations, emotions and all feelings. 

 I wanted to convulse with pleasure, passion and love. I wanted to feel aroused and awakened. 

I watched as the curtain blew in the breeze from the opened balcony and how the golden brown leaves danced on the cement. The stars were shining beyond imagination which lit up the room even more. 

Alex was completely oblivious to this profound night, as he slept sound asleep. I lay my hand on his  cheek as I began to watch his chest lift up and down in a regular rhythm. His pale, white chest was hairless and his lower torso had lines engraved from where he'd been exercising. 

I felt whole. Whole. Content. I cannot remember the last time I had felt like this. Especially not with Eric. My former husband just deprived me of love and affection.

Then Alex came along, and he just licked every pore I had that was opened and hurting, and treated them in such a unique way, even now I cannot formulate how he had done it. But it worked. I was regaining all confidence ever beaten away and a feeling to love again. 

I loved Alex. 

Alex, I've truly fell for him.

I can't figure out whether I love him for him or the escapism he provided. The security he encircled me with, the love he hugged me with, the time he had for me. They all made my heart burst with overwhelming feelings. 

I felt chills down my arm as the early morning cool air gushed into the large 1930s bedroom. The flappers on the windows began banging repeatedly, stirring Alex.

He didn't wake but just turned to face me, coating me with his right arm. I felt warm again. Warmth, not just physically, but inside. My insides felt fuzzy and warm as if they were melting just from the mere touch of him. 

Oh, Alex.