Katrina & Rose (Part Two)

(Katrina)

Her hand continued to gracefully slide up my thigh, where it stopped where my grey, tight, pencil skirt ended. My breathing was changing and I knew I could still react to her. Oh, god. Her aqua coloured eyes narrowed at me and I could feel the lust in the room.

Oh, Nooooooooooooo. My husband is just down the hall, innocently asleep. Oh, My God. I crossed my skinny legs and raised my eyebrows at her warningly. She quickly got the message and slowly took her hand away. 

"Shall we chill in the jacuzzi?" I offered, beaming. She accepted happily and I gave her a spare bikini. 

We climbed in with our drinks and chatted for another hour or so. She scooted from the corner, to my side and put her drink in the holder. I stopped drinking the wine a while ago to save any embarrassment. 

 I gasped when I felt her lips at my neck, pecking and nibbling. She went straight to the usual soft spot, and started to lick it. I was moaning for her more than I've ever moaned. I'm surprised she remembers the spot. I lifted her up onto my thighs and she smiled against my shoulder. Her lips gently pressed against mine and my hand immediately got tangled in her bright, red hair. Her soft jaw movements were so enjoyable, I needed more. I bit down on her tongue and she groaned lightly. Oh, wow. What have I been missing? 

My hands grazed her back and I parted my legs an inch. She thrusted her hips into mine and I moaned loudly. It didn't touch much, but just the contact turned me on. I was craving her touch. I needed it. Her delicate hand slipped into my crotch area and I lost it. She started to massage me over the bikini, teasingly. I grabbed her hand and shoved it down into my bikini pants, she laughed into my mouth and I sucked on her plump bottom lip. She tasted divine. 

Tom. Oh, GOD. Fuck. My poor husband asleep in bed. Oh, I am terrible. I snapped away from the kiss and pulled her hand out. 

"We... c-can't.." I panted, turned on. She rolled her eyes and sat back into the corner, staring at me intently. 

"I'm married, Rose!" I whisper-yelled. She nodded and start to climb out the hot tub.

"I'm going to go." She muttered, before sprinting back into the house and getting dressed.

No, I cannot lose her again. Oh, God. I'm awful.

I got changed, too and grabbed a suitcase from the spare bedroom. 

"I'm coming with you," I said, biting my lip. Her eyes bulged, "Really?" Rose muttered.

I nodded and pecked her lips. "Hurry up."

Within ten minutes, I had packed enough clothes to last me a couple of months. I wrote Tom letter saying sorry and how I'm an awful person. I truly felt bad, but the truth is, is that I never stopped loving Rose. I want to continue to wake up to her red hair, and blue eyes every morning of every year from now on. I know this is what I want, I want Rose.

We grabbed our things and left. We travelled in her car up to Newcastle.

"I love you, Rose," I smiled, putting my hand over hers.

"I never stopped loving you, Kat." She grinned weakly and squeezed my hand.

I'm happy, again.