Chapter 16

"Ouch!" I gasp. The five of us are getting our hair and makeup done for the photoshoot now, and something has just fallen in my eye.

"Sorry, Louis." My stylist apologizes.

"It's alright." I warmly reply. Once my hair and makeup is done, I look in the mirror. The stylist did a neat but messy look, in which my fringe is laying across my forehead while other bits are slightly sticking up, and the makeup I'm wearing is hardly noticable. We're all just getting some powder and concealer if we need it. At least, I think that's what you call it. I look at all the boys and notice I'm the first one done. Naturally, I decide to go bother Harry.

"Hey, curly," I start, "how's it going?"

"Good."

"Just good?"

"I'm still a bit tired."

"Hmm," I say in response. I was about to tell him that we can cuddle as soon as we get home, but Harry's stylist is in earshot because she's working on Harry's hair and makeup.

"Just 'hmm'?" Harry sarcastically mocks me. I giggle and talk with Harry as his stylist is putting the finishing touches on his hair. His hair is kind of quiffed up, but it's getting quite long so the sides have a "neat but messy" look.

"Alright, you're all set." Harry's stylist informs him.

"Thank you." Harry kindly nods as he gets up and we make our way to the dressing rooms.

"You look cute." I whisper.

"Thanks Boo. You do too." I blush at his compliment. In the dressing room, there are three changing rooms, and the rest of the room is filled with racks of clothes and shelves of shoes.

"Hi boys!" A cheery stylist calls. We greet her and she tells us that we can pick out any outfit we want, because everything was picked out with a certain theme in mind. It only takes me a couple of minutes to find an outfit, but Harry can't pick just one that he wants to wear. Of course.

"Harry, there's not that many options to pick from, you can't possibly be having a hard time."

"They all look so nice, I can't pick! Come here and help me." I walk over to him and notice he has 3 shirts draped over his left arm and 2 pairs of black skinny jeans hanging over his right. "Rips or no rips?" Harry asks, holding up the jeans.

"No rips."

"Okay, now which shirt?" Harry holds up a plain, white, short sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up a little, a dark red flannel with black and green on it, and a black shirt, identical to the white one.

"That's a hard one..." I trail, "I would pick the flannel if I were you. Or the black shirt."

"Babe..." Harry quietly whines as he stamps his foot.

"Wait, nevermind, you look good in white. Wear the white shirt." I instruct.

"Okay." Harry sheepishly smiles before walking into a dressing room and closing the door. I take the one next to him and quickly change into my outfit: a black shirt with an abstract white design on it, black skinny jeans, and red low-top converse. I take one last look in the mirror at my outfit, smoothing my shirt, before I head outside.

"Oh, hey boys." I say to Liam, Niall, and Zayn.

"Hi, Louis." They chirp in unison.

"Where's Harry?" Niall asks.

"He's getting dressed." I reply. Niall nods his head in understanding.

"Louis!" I hear Harry call from inside his dressing room. I dash to the door because he sounds panicked.