Chapter 19

Thoughts flood my head after I hang up the phone, tossing it on the passenger seat. What did Liam mean when he said Harry broke down again? I take a deep breath to try to clear my head, which doesn't work. Instead, I blast the radio. When I pull up to the driveway and park the car, I mentally prepare myself for whatever mess I was about to walk into. I unlock the front door and step inside; the house is eerily quiet.

"Hazza?" I call, but I get no response. I slip my shoes off and explore further. Where is everyone? I walk into the living room, expecting to find the boys where I had left them. I am greeted by an empty couch with phones and blankets still laying on it. Finally, my search I over when I walk into the kitchen. "Hey boys." I greet Niall, Liam, and Zayn, who are sat around the kitchen table with warm mugs of coffee and tea.

"Hey, Lou. Where'd you go?" Zayn asks.

"I went to yell at management for fucking up Harry." I bitterly mutter. After filling the boys in on what has been going down the last couple of hours, one thought is left in my head. "Where's my boyfriend?"

"I tried my best to put him to bed, but he won't listen to any of us. He finally let me clean up his hand, though. Niall and Zayn cleaned up the bathroom while I was with Harry." Liam sighs. After nodding farewell to the 3 boys, I decide to go upstairs.

"Harry?" I quietly say, slowly opening the door. When I peer into our bedroom I see Harry, wearing the same clothes he had been in all day, laying on our bed and staring up at the ceiling. Harry must not have heard me, so I walk up to the bed. "Sun?" I gently call. Still no answer. It's as if he's ignoring me. After a few moments, I think of a way to get him to acknowledge me. I smirk to myself as I carefully straddle Harry, and finally, he acknowledges me, but not in the way I thought he would.

"Get off of me!" Harry whines. He attempts to shove me off, but I grab his arms before he is able to and firmly pin them above his head. "Lou..." Harry whines again, squirming under me in an attempt to get loose. I lean in and, still pinning his arms above his head, start peppering kisses all over his face before moving to kiss his lips. He shuts up immediately and kisses me back, just like I thought he would.

"Better?" I ask as I pull away. Harry only pouts at me, so I turn to Plan B. I let go of his arms and he rests his hands on my thighs. "I thought you wanted me off, baby." I counter. Harry continues to ignore me, so I put Plan B into action. "Alright, Hazza, you leave me no choice..." I start. In a matter of seconds, Harry's loud squeals and giggles echoes through the room, and probably down to the kitchen to where Liam, Niall, and Zayn are. Harry is the most ticklish boy I've ever met.

"Stop! I can't breathe!" He shouts in between laughs and shrieks.

"Oh look at that! He can talk!" I laugh. Finally, I stop ticking Harry and sit beside him to wait for him to calm down. "Okay," I start as Harry finally calms down, "tell me what happened on the phone call. Don't leave anything out." The smile falls from Harry's face, and I take his hands in mine to comfort him.

"So, when I answered the phone, I think it was a man named Jared who called. He said he was calling to schedule a meeting with you and I. I asked him why we needed to schedule a meeting, and he said it was to discuss the leaked photos. I knew he was talking about the ones Liam showed us this morning, so I asked him why it was so important. He told me a lot of things, but basically he said that us doing 'reckless' things like that is bad for business. And then he, he-" Harry explains. He tries to form another sentence, but his mind goes blank and he starts to cry.

"Shhh, come here, love. I've got you." I coo as Harry buries his head in my chest and I tightly wrap my arms around him. All of a sudden, I hear a knock at the door. "Come in." I call. Niall peeks his head in, and takes in the sight in front of him.

"Hey, is everything alright? We heard screaming and just wanted to check in on you." Niall says.

"Yeah, I was tickling Harry to cheer him up. He started crying again when he was telling me about the phone call." I explain as I rub Harry's back. Harry's cries have now turned into small whimpers and hiccups. He's sitting on my lap and is playing with the hem of my shirt, almost like a little kid.

"Oh, alright. Just come down when he's calmed down a bit." Niall nods his head and gently closes the door.

"Are you feeling better?" I whisper to Harry. He looks up at me with his wide Bambi eyes, and I can't help but kiss him. "You're so gorgeous, baby." I fond. Harry blushes, and I lightly kiss his nose.

"I'll tell you now if you want." Harry quietly says, looking into his lap and fumbling with the sleeves of his sweater.

"Tell me only if you're ready to talk about it." Harry takes a deep breath before continuing his story.

"So, after he said that the pictures were bad for business, he told me that you and I should take care of it ourselves before they have to step in, and he said that nobody would like it if they stepped in. The way he said it, Lou, he threatened me, us. Something inside me snapped when he said that, like management was going to force us apart one way or another."

"Bastards." I hiss.

"What?"

"They only told me that they asked you about the leaked pictures and they wanted to schedule a meeting."

"Oh." Harry says, wrapping his arms around my body. "Lay down."

"Harry, don't you wanna see the boys?" Harry simply shrugs his shoulders.

"I'm tired." He whimpers, nuzzling his head into my chest.

"Oh, come on, sleepy boy. We should probably talk to the boys anyway. I'll carry you and we can cuddle on the couch, yeah?"

"Yeah." Harry smiles.

"Hold on to me, babe, I'm gonna pick you up." When I feel Harry wrap his arms and legs around me, I protectively hold him close to me and slowly stand up off the bed. Luckily, I make it safely down the stairs. As I am about to turn the corner into the kitchen, I hear 2 unfamiliar, yet familiar, voices. All of a sudden it registers in my brain who those voices belong to. Oh great.

-