Chapter 32

Last chapter!! Thank you all for reading this, even though it might not be very good because nothing was planned out hahaha oof

-

"Louis William Tomlinson, this is not what I had in mind when you said we would have fun tonight." Harry frowns, crossing his arms in front of his chest. Niall and I just set up a blanket fort in the living room, and we are looking for a movie to watch.

"Oh, come on Harry, you know it's fun. Come join us!" Zayn laughs as he throws a pillow at Harry.

"This isn't much of a fort, lads." Liam frowns, setting the two large bowls of freshly popped popcorn on the coffee table.

"It is too!" Niall defends. Our fort really isn't much of a fort, it's more like a bunch of pillows and blankets strewn all over the floor. But hey, it's comfortable.

"It's pretty comfortable." I shrug, taking a seat next to Niall, who wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"Tommo and I did a good job." Niall says, giving me a high five.

"Can I pick the movie?" I ask, standing up to grab the remote off of the coffee table.

"Go ahead." Harry says.

"Hey," I whine, "you took my spot. Up, now." I order. Harry smirks in response.

"You're the one who got up!" Harry defends.

"Because I had to fucking pee!" I exclaim.

"Both of you shut up, the movie's getting good!" Zayn shushes us before throwing a pillow in my direction.

"It's not my fault you had to pee." Harry quietly shrugs.

"I wasn't gonna piss myself, was I?" I sass, moving my weight to one foot and crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Come sit." Harry says, patting the cushioned spot next to him.

"But babe..." I whine, dragging out the last word.

"Louis..." Harry warns. I sigh before stomping over to Harry and making myself comfortable curled up in his lap. One of the good things about Harry being bigger than me is that I can comfortably sit in his lap without smothering Harry or making his legs fall asleep. "See? Comfortable." Harry chuckles as he wraps his arms around me, enveloping me in his warmth.

"You two are honestly so cute." Niall gushes. Harry and I both blush and smile at him before turning back to the movie.

-

"Now what?" Liam asks as he turns off the television, interrupting the end credits of the movie.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?" Zayn asks.

"Can you take off the thing now?" I ask Harry. He looks down to his wrapped tattoo, then begins unwrapping it.

"Wow." Niall says, admiring the skilled ink work.

"Do you like it baby?" I ask Harry, still sitting in his lap. Harry happily nods his head.

"We should post a picture of them." Harry says.

"Are you kidding? You're just asking for management to throw you out of the band." I quickly say.

"Well we have to do something." Harry says.

"We can take pictures, just not post them, Hazza. You can post a picture of your anchor if you'd like." I compromise.

"Mm-mm." Harry shakes his head no.