1: The Beach

I opened my eyes to the sun streaming into my bedroom through the curtains. It was Saturday morning, and today Alfie was taking me for a day out and the weather was beautiful.

I rolled over to see my boyfriend sleeping peacefully under our dovet and his head buried into his pillow.

"Morning Alfie." I said, but it sounded like a whisper as I was still half asleep.

Alfie Yawned and stretched his arms to the ceiling. "Morning little one." He replied.

We then kissed each other passionately before I got up and headed to the kitchen to make a cooked breakfast.

This morning was fried egg, buttered toast, sausages, hash browns and Heinz baked beans.

I cracked the eggs into the frying pan and popped the beans into the microwave. I out the toast into the toaster and sausages into the oven.

Alfie hobbled into the kitchen and laid down the knifes and forks.

I put the cooked breakfast onto a plate and sat them on the dining room table and me and Alfie both dug in.

"So I was planning on going to the beach this afternoon and then taking you to your favourite Italian. Afterwards we can come back here and snuggle on the couch with some hot chocolates." Alfie told me.

"Sounds great!" I replied and then rushed to the bedroom to get my face on and get dressed. I wore a collared shirt and jumper on top, as well as a black skater skirt and some black and white converses.

After I'd sat at my vanity for about half an hour and my makeup was complete.

I walked downstairs to see that Alfie had packed my bag for me and was ready to leave.

I grabbed my car keys and a bottle of water Incase I got thirsty before we went outside and got into my convertible.

As the weather was beautiful, I drove with the roof down so that my ponytail was flapping in the wind.

I found a parking space near to the peir and so we got out and walked to the beach after putting my roof down and locking the car.

We each grabbed a tub of ice cream from the nearby van and walked down the shore letting the water chase our feet.

We found two sun beds next to each other and sunbathed for the next hour, before we both got to hot and decided to go into the sea.

I took my sundress off as my bikini was underneath and Alfie lifted off his shirt so he was only wearing trunks.

Holding hands, we waded into the water and began playing in the waves. We would have the salty water crash into us and duck under water if a wave came.

When we began to get cold, we made our way out the sea and sunbathed for the next little while before viewers recognised us and started queuing for pictures which wasn't a problem.

Eventually, it was time to head for the restaurant as our reservation was at 6.

We gathered all our things from underneath the sun beds and made our way to my car.

It was a ten minute ride to my favourite Italian, Pizzeria and we then pulled up outside the restaurant ready to go in.