24: The Flight

We pulled up outside London Airport, the moon was shining and we were still in our elegant clothing.

Alfie had somehow arranged for our bags to be sent through onto the flight already, which meant we just had to get our carry on checked and we could then board.

As it wasn't safe for me to go through the metal detector due to my pregnancy, I had to be thoroughly searched for bombs or knifes or anything.

Alfie sent our bags into a tray and let it off into the machine while I was being inspected by a kind blonde haired women.

We were wished a safe flight and smooth delivery as we went to find the nearest food shop. We found a Marks and Spencer's outlet next to Burger King, were we each bought something to eat, drink and read during the flight.

Across the hall, I could see a baby clothing area in the airport Debenhams. I left Alfie to pay for our things while I went and had a look.

I hadn't sank in. The fact I was casually strolling through the airport in a wedding dress at 12am.

There was onesies, slippers, hats and little toys to attach to prams. I then remembered that we hadn't exactly started baby shopping, that would be my first mission when we returned home.

I then jumped out of my skin as pathetic warmth of Alfie's body shocked me.

"Almost done little one? We should go and board the plane?" he asked.

"Almost done. But look at this..." I then pointed to him a little onesie that read, "I love YouTubers."

I imagined it would be for younger mothers still caught up in fangirling, as they were peaking in around the country this decade. I didn't care though, it was perfect and I was going to buy it.

After I had found the size newborn and payed for it, Alfie told me to shut my eyes and led me through tunnels and a gateway until we finally got to the door of the plane, where he let me open my eyes and step across the slight gap.

We were sat in 5&6F. Alfie agreed to let me have the window seat, as it made me feel more at ease. Travelling for me is quite stressful but the fact it wasn't for vidcon or anything made the flight a lot more relaxing.

The only bad thing about it is Alfie had vlogged our trip to London, then the wedding, then the party and he was finally going to be documenting the honeymoon.

Kind of erased the romance in a way and private time.

The plane then jetted off to my favourite place. Alfie told me which made me ever so excited, was that we were going to be spending 4 weeks on the Greek Island of Zakynthos.