6: Hiding the Bump

I noticed that my next YouTube video was long overdue. I also had to postpone my vlogging plans, as now my bump would be noticed.

However, this was my business and I couldn't leave my subscribers disappointed.

I wore a baggy jumper which hid the bump well, and began to film an updated boyfriend does my makeup tag with Alfie.

"Hi guys!

Today I am here with my boyfriend Alfie!" I then held up my hands to him.

"Hey!" He said and waved at my camera.

"We realised it has been a while since we last filmed any makeup tags together, so today we are doing the boyfriend does my makeup tag!"

"Can I just get started?" Alfie asked.

"Yep just go right in and start." I replied.

After lots of laughs and Alfie had complete his masterpiece on my face, I looked into the mirror and was horrified.

"So that was fun..." I said to the camera while Alfie chuckled. "Well thanks for watching guys! Give this video a big thumbs up and subscribe to mine and Alfie's channel. Till then... Bye!" We both then enthusiastically waved goodbye to the camera and I turned it off.

"Well that was a laugh!" Alfie said, still giggling.

"I can finally take this jumper off, I can't believe I had to film under those boiling lights, on a day like this wearing a massive jumper." I complained.

"So Zoe I was wondering?" He said.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"When will we tell our friends and family?" He asked me.

I had completely forgot! I never even had the time to FaceTime Louise and tell her.

"How about we go and visit mine and your family tonight?" I asked.

"Sounds good, and friends?"

"We can invite Marcus, Niomi, Jim, Tanya as well as Louise, Caspar and Joe round tomorrow night." I told him.

Caspar and Joe had recently moved down to Brighton to be closer to all their friends as well as Jim and Tanya moving from Norwich to a small village outside Brighton.

"Great. I'll text them all now." Alfie told me.

I walked to the kitchen to make me and Alfie some dinner before visiting our parents and telling them about the baby.

I made something easy, tomato pasta. Me and Alfie both loved it though, so we were fine.

Alfie walked into the kitchen and said, "Everyone can make it tomorrow."

"Great!" I replied. "I can't wait to see everyone's reaction."

"Oh I know, I still can't believe this is real. I'm going to be a daddy to a living, breathing, human being wriggling in my arms." He told me.

I was the same. I would have to take in the responsibilities of being a mother and then I remembered. We didn't have a room to turn into the babies room.

We also had no room for toys and when we finally decided a pet, I guess Alfie was right. We should move.