21: Final day

It was our last day in London. I was so excited to get around because this was our last time for a while.

We were going out for a special lunch, but Alfie wanted to separate so we could have more time together as it was London, a magical place.

I wasn't ready to argue, my pregnancy was getting uncomfortable and frankly, I wasn't ready to leave London.

Alfie was taking me to a small traditional family pub just outside of London, he told me that there was a lot of his family history there. I guess it meant a lot to him to go.

We each ordered the macaroni cheese and chips accompanied by coleslaw and salad.

Once we had shared laughs, were both stuffed and had finished our drinks I was about to suggest leaving when Alfie guided me by the hand to the garden round the back.

My favourite flowers, roses were surrounding the entire lot in the colour white. There was an arch decorated in the roses, with pink steamers and underneath stood a small bald man in a tuxedo.

Then I noticed, Niomi, Tanya, Jim and Marcus were in bridesmaid dresses and Tuxes. My dad then pulled up next to me and handed me a bouquet of flowers.

My mother and Alfie's parents revealed themselves in the front row of seats. Alfie them strolled in casually in a tux underneath the arch and shook hands with the man.

It was a fairy tale. Actually no, it was a surprise wedding.

My dad whispered, "You ready pumpkin?"

I nod, the happiest person in the world. I was still speechless.

Then came along another surprise, Darcy and Louise toddle in front of me and begin guided me down the isle of grass with white rose petals.

Once I reached the top, I had to glance at my guests. I saw my close friends Tyler and Troye, Caspar, my relatives such as cousins and aunties and uncles as well as Alfie's. Even the owners in the back row laughing at themselves due to the outcome.

The only bad thing about this is Joe can't be here, but I was sure he was watching from above.

"Please be seated." The small bald man announced, who went by the name of Jimmy.

After reciting songs and such, it came to the vows.

It was strange to think I wasn't getting married in a white sparkly dress. Infact, I was getting married in maternity shorts and a plain white t shirt and sandals. But I wouldn't change it for the world.

Alfie started first, "Zoe Elizabeth Sugg. It's strange to think a social networking site brought us this close, not a dating site. The second I laid eyes on you and your channel, I knew you had to be mine. After years of awaiting this day I couldn't be happier. I have you, another little one on the way and this day to remember. I love you, and always will Zoe."

I was overwhelmed by his kindness until I remembered. I had no time to prepare. What the hell would I say? I could only say this over the top of my head now, cheers Alfie.

"Alfie. I can't believe all the trouble you went through for this to happen today. I think you should know that I love you with every little piece of my heart and I always will. I'll never leave you. Us now starting a family has made our relationship stronger and it could never break after today. Honestly, this is the simple, but romantic and special wedding I've always wanted."

"The rings?" Jimmy asked.

Tanya handed me a round golden ring with a heart engraved on the centre for me to place onto Alfie's finger.

I slid on Alfie's first, and he winked.

He then placed on my finger, a sterling silver ring with a 3 carrot sapphire in the middle. He knew I loved sapphires, he was so considerate.

And before we could be instructed, we locked lips as husband and wife. We didn't care we were early, we didn't care everyone was laughing at us as Jimmy giggled, "Uh, you may now kiss the bride?" We didn't care about anything.

Alfie was my husband and I was his wife. I was 7 months pregnant. I was going to be awarded with a honeymoon to a surprise location. We just didn't care okay?

Once we released, we gazed into each others eyes and then walked down the isle arm in arm.

Alfie then opened the door to a black wedding car with white ribbon at the front that would take us to our wedding party.

On the way, we didn't say anything. We were just so happy. I had my head resting on his chest, his hand around my back and placed onto my bump, day dreaming and fantasising.