10: Half Asleep

Joes Pov:

I only remember driving in the car with Caspar and suddenly I felt a rush of extreme pain before I blacked out.

Yes I am in a coma and I never thought this is what it'd be like if I ever was.

To others I am in a deep sleep and they are debating wether or not I will make it out alive.

I can see them clearly, my soul can walk around the room while my body lays in the hospital bed.

It's relaxing but lonely and I don't know wether I will survive.

I've spent ten weeks in this state and Zoe is half way through her pregnancy. I can't miss being an uncle.

I was going to fight and survive so I can continue doing what I love, YouTube.

Speaking of which, my subscribers don't know I am in a coma. To them I am on a 15 week trip to Australia.

They believe that side if the story, but I haven't been tweeting or vlogging.

They know something's wrong.

Zoe and Alfie come to visit everyday and Caspar too.

Zoe shows me all of my favourite YouTuber friend's new videos. She massages my feet and leaves the radio on every night before she leaves, like she understands what I'm going through.

Alfie talks to me normally, tells me the latest gossip between everyone,(yes, it's not just girls that gossip you know.) He also tells me his problems and secrets- probably because he thinks I can't hear him. The biggest secret I can't say, because well... It's a secret.

Caspar has taken this all pretty hard, like a kick to the stomach. He cries and prays every night after Zoe and Alfie leaves. I feel so guilty each day. He wants me to survive and pleads god to make sure I do. It hurts me that I can't console him and tell him I'm fine but it also hurts me that I might not survive and we'll no longer be best friends.

It snaps your heart in two, it really does.