2: Pizzeria

I got out the car after checking my makeup in the wind mirror.

"You look beautiful." Alfie told me. I'm sure that was to get me to hurry up and story sorting out my face, but I blushed bright red.

"Thank you Alfie." I said and then hugged him tight.

We walked into the restaurant, to be greeted by a very polite waitress.

"Hello, we have a reservation for tonight?" Alfie said.

"Name?" She asked.

"Deyes." He replied.

"Of coarse, just this way."

We were lead to a wooden table lit by a cinnamon scented candle.

"Here is our specials menu..." She then handed our menu to Alfie, "any drinks?" She asked.

I ordered a fresh orange and lemonade as I don't drink alcohol and Alfie had a pint of lagger.

"Zoe, we've been dating a long time but I've been thinking it's time we took our relationship to the next level?" Alfie said seriously.

"Meaning?" I asked.

"We send out holiday cards, I also think we should move out of our apartment and buy a bigger house out in the countryside." He told me.

"Alfie, you know our relationship means the world to me, but I don't think we can afford to move out right now." I said.

"But how not? We have a huge pile of savings?" He asked.

"Most of our money was spent in LA during Vidcon. And honestly, moving out is to much stress for me right now." I told him.

"Okay I understand..." He said sadly.

"Alfie please don't be upset." I said.

"I'm not it's just... Zoe I love you so much and our apartment... We've had it for so long." Alfie said to me.

"Alfie please, when I'm ready we can move out this place. We can move to Scotland and learn to highland dance, move to France and learn the language. I'll be happy if we make the decision together when we both feel the time is right." I told him, then exhaled loudly.

He nodded in agreement.

"I understand Zoe." and then he leaned in to kiss me.

Of coarse I kissed back passionately, except when our food came we had to give it a rest.

The rest of the meal was romantic and special. I knew that without a doubt this chemistry would be taken home.

But before the desert came, Alfie gave me a gift.

It was a small leather box that he handed to me with a side smile.

I opened it, and when I looked inside I saw a beautiful pair of diamond earrings. It was the most perfect gift anyone had ever given me.

When we finished our dessert, we got into the car and drove home in silence. I think Alfie was still upset of the fact I didn't want to move out.

I took a deep breathe and said, "You do know how much I love you Alfie?"

He replied, "of coarse, like the way I love you."

We walked into the house with his hand around my waste, and we just dumped everything and got into our pjs.

I got some lettuce out of the fridge for Pippin and Percy, and then made some hot chocolate for me and Alfie.

We drank our hot chocolates while watching Breaking Bad, as it got late and the TV played in the background, Me and Alfie fell asleep in each others arms.