13: Kicking

Back home from the hospital, I was reading through the comments on my latest video on Joes Channel.

They were all so sympathetic.

It meant the word to know so many people cared and wanted him to get better.

It was now also flooding in over the news, and I was emailed by many local papers to tell them the details.

Which I did, I replied telling them everything I know. I was told it would be in the paper next day.

Me and Alfie were awaiting our dinner, we had ordered pizza from dominoes.

We were also skyping Louise on Alfie's Laptop, discussing ideas for Joes funeral. Y'know, if it had to happen.

We decided we would have him burried at his favourite place, a hill that looked over the nearby beach.

We had also found out that it would be no problem, and the council said they would design a plaque to put next to grave as he is considered internet famous by many. Actually wait- he is internet famous.

Then something strange acured.

Then I realised, the baby was kicking.

"Oh my god!" I yelped in mid conversation.

"What?" Alfie asked me, and Louise looked confused on Alfie's laptop screen.

"I think... The baby is kicking."

"Oh my god really?" Louise asked me.

And I nodded, still astonished.

Alfie immediately placed his hands onto my stomach, and a smile came to his face.

"It is! The Baby is kicking!" Alfie announced.

Every screamed and got unnecessarily excited.

"Congrats chummy!" Louise said through the laptop screen.

"Thank you Louise!" I said.

Then there was a knock at the door.

"Sorry Louise, we've got to go, that's dinner here."

"It's fine, Darcy's wanting dinner now anyway, bye!"

We both waved and I shut the laptop screen down while Alfie received our pizzas from the delivery man.

We dug into our dinner while watching Eastenders.