20: Another day in London

Me and Alfie woke up around 8am.

It was now 9:30, and we were in a taxi on our way to the London Eye.

It was a beautiful day and the sky was clear, you would be able to see for miles at the top.

We planned on going to the London Dungeons after we were done admiring London's view.

The line was around 15-20 minutes long, when we finally got into the unique red pod.

You could only see down the Thames and the Houses of Parliament from the bottom of the big wheel, but once we got to the top the view was amazing.

You could see St. Paul's Cathedral, Buckingham Pallace and Cleopatras needle. Even Big Ben and Tower Bridge.

It was breathtaking. So breathtaking me and Alfie knew we should announce our engagement here.

"Em guys we want to tell you something." I announced.

They all turned round ready to listen.

"A couple nights ago, when me and Zoe left pizzeria I proposed." Alfie said.

They all gasped in excitement.

I then held up my sparkling diamond ring. It was like announcing my pregnancy all over again.

Tan rushed over to me and flung her arms round me. Niomi then joined creating a group hug.

Jim and Marcus where in a manly hug, to them anyway.

It was around this time last year Marcus and Niomi announced their engagement.

Once all the excitement was over we had almost reached the bottom of the Ferris wheel.

We went to the dungeons as a group and it was a lot of fun.

Marcus and Alfie had been to Yorkshire Dungeons and recommended it to the rest of us, it was so funny too.

We grabbed a bite to eat in Nando's before heading back to the hotel.

Everyone hung out in mine and Alfie's room while editing their daily vlogs.

Once everyone had left for bed, me and Alfie began to snore away in each others arms.