19: London

It was the morning of the trip to London.

The morning we announced our engagement.

The morning that if we go out and a viewer notices the ring we are toast sort of morning.

I was looking forward to this morning.

Alfie was staring at me with sparkling eyes, it sent a shiver down my spine.

I snuggled into him as we watched Good Morning Britain and I was munching on my bowl of cereal.

It was currently 7:13am and we were meeting the others at the train station at 9:30am, in order to catch our train and ten.

Once I had finished my bowl of cereal I let Elsie lick the excess milk out of my bowl, before running upstairs to get ready.

Elsie was going to Alfie's sister Poppy's while we were away, while my parents had the spare key in order to feed Pippin and Percy every night.

My outfit of the day was skinny jeans, my new favourite white lacy top I had recently mentioned in a household and clothing haul as well as a mustard coloured jumper on top. On my feet, were my favourite black peep toe wedges.

I wore my hair in a half updo.

On the way to the train station, we would be dropping Elsie off at Poppy's. It would be our first proper trip away from her. Alfie was heartbroken.

Alfie was already downstairs waiting for me. I wore his blue jeans and grey hoodie, as well as a watch a viewer had sent him.

I pulled out my vlogging camera, and began to talk. I had to be careful I didn't get my ring in the picture.

"Hello guys!

Today I really wanted to vlog because me, Alfie and lots of the other Youtuber's are going for a weekend away in London.

I just really wanted to get this all on camera as we are going to see The Lion King, go sight-seeing and I honestly think it will be a lot of fun.

So, let's go!"

I grabbed my phone off of the kitchen counter and flung my keys into my handbag. Alfie kindly carried our suitcase, and put it into the boot.

Elsie patiently sat on Alfie's knee, and stuck her head out the window allowing her ears to fly in the wind.

When we pulled up outside Poppy's house, Elsie got excited. We had visited multiple times, and she enjoyed her company.

We let go of the lead and she jumped into Poppy's arms who was already outside her front door awaiting our arrival.

I handed Poppy a polly bag that was filled with Elsie's essentials. We said goodbye to Elsie and we were off to the train station.

We agreed to meet the others on our platform and we went into the nearby shop to get some food and drinks for the train.

We each got a Marks & Spencer's red berry smoothie, some wine gums and a chocolate bar. Alfie grabbed the local paper and I picked up a magazine.

Once we were done shopping, we made our way to platform 1.

We were the last of everyone to arrive and it was an average of 10 minutes before our train pulled up.

It wasn't a very long train journey, less than an hour.

When we arrived at Kings Cross Station in London, we were all buzzing. It was a banter every one of us hopping through he train station.

We were noticed by some viewers, but we didn't care. It's always nice to meet those that support our careers.

We checked into our hotel first thing, we were staying in a grand 5 star hotel called the Woodlodge. There was a spa, waterpark and mini golf coarse.

Me and Alfie were shown to our room which was on the third floor, we were next to Louise and across the hall from Jim and Tanya.

Surprisingly, nobody had noticed my ring yet.

Once me and Alfie had dumped our bags and had a look around the suite, we fell onto the bed synchronised into a starfish shape.

Enough for one day.