Two

"What are you doing here?" Jimin attacked and Taehyung just gave him a smug smile.

"What does it look like?" He answered. He snickered and walked slowly towards Jimin. He stopped a few inches away from him and bore his sultry eyes straight into the other male.

Kim Taehyung was a beautiful man. Everybody knew it and he used his attractiveness to his advantage. It seemed to work for everyone but not Park Jimin because Jimin knew him for who he was, a conniving bastard. His hatred for him wasn't just born from their family enmity. It was personal and it started five years ago.

Five years ago

Park Jimin couldn't take the noise coming from the younger boy anymore.

"Yah, Taehyung what the hell is it?" He shouted, his face crumpling into a frown.

Jimin couldn't understand why Taehyung kept following him around these days. Didn't he know that their families have been enemies ever since they could remember? They had both been warned to stay away from each other and Jimin was fine with it but then their homeroom teacher had to pair them both for a project.

He couldn't understand. Taehyung ignored him just as much as he did so it was quite a surprise to see him so clingy towards his enemy all of a sudden.

"Please Hyung, just help me. I really can't flunk this subject again this semester"

One other thing. Taehyung was a blockhead. Apart from partying and being a total playboy, he wasn't good at anything else.

Jimin took a deep breath "Don't call me that"

"Don't call you what?"

"Hyung...I hate it"

Taehyung smiled, his mouth forming in a rectangular shape. It was so adorable but not to Jimin. He had already hardened his heart to anything that had to do with Taehyung.

"Okay fine then, how about just Jimin?"

"Whatever, you can do what you want," Jimin said nonchalantly.

Taehyung clapped his hands heartily.

" So how do we do the project? Should I come to your place?"

Jimin looked at him for the first time since that day "How about your place?"

Taehyung scratched his head thoughtfully "My folks are home and I don't think you'll be welcomed"

There was an awkward silence. Both boys avoided each other's gaze before Taehyung started to speak

"But I heard your parent are on a business trip"

Jimin narrowed his eyes at Taehyung "How did you know my parents went on a business trip? It was a secret trip though....no one else knows about it"

Taehyung reddened, looking uncomfortable "I'm sorry. I overheard my parents talking about it. They seem to know everything that happens in your family"

Jimin nodded understandably "Same here," he said with a note of finality.

"Okay, so it's settled"

"What is?"

Taehyung arched an eyebrow. "Me coming to your place"

Jimin sighed "Okay fine, but you'll only be there for two hours. I don't think I can stand being with you for a long period"

Taehyung scoffed and eyed him. "And do you think I want to be with you? I'm only doing this for the project"

Jimin shrugged "Fine"

"Fine...Jerk" Taehyung yelled and he began to storm off, both arms swinging in anger. Jimin couldn't help it but it looked so funny. Seeing Taehyung mad was actually fun and he chuckled within him but froze immediately as he realized what he had just done.

"What the hell? Did I just laugh because of Taehyung?" He cautioned himself in his mind and shook his head rapidly.

"It wasn't because he looked cute. It was because he looked stupid" He said and he seemed satisfied with that excuse and looked up to see Taehyung marching away, his feet stomping the ground in anger. He suddenly stopped and kicked a stone. The stone spiraled in the air and hit a tree.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung" Jimin shouted causing the boy to turn around and face him with a scowl on his face.

"Come by five o clock after school" He shouted.

"Arrasseo (I got it)" Taehyung said looking irritated. He turned around and soon he was gone.

Jimin, for an unknown reason, kept looking in the direction Taehyung had gone before he felt a tap on his shoulder. He jumped in fright and turned around only to see it was his friend Hoseok

"Hyung you scared me"

"Sorry"

He bit his lip. "Was that Taehyung I saw just now?"

"Yeah" Jimin saw the look of shock in Hoseok's eyes and sighed. "Our homeroom teacher paired us up for a project. I'm helping him with it because he doesn't know it"

Hoseok nodded. "Just be careful. Taehyung is wily and conniving...a real trickster. Don't ever trust him"

Jimin scoffed. "Who says I'm trusting him? Besides what can he possibly do to me?"

Hoseok sighed. "Just saying"

The school bell began ringing.

"Let's get back to class. Recess is over"

Jimin began to leave with the older boy but he couldn't forget what Hoseok said about Taehyung. Now, he wished he had listened to him because Taehyung turned out to be worse than that. He turned out to be a devil. A real devil...

TO BE CONTINUED