Forty

Park hye sun woke up to the loud sounds of gunshots  in front of his mansion. He sprang up from bed with panic causing his wife to sit up wiping the sleep from her eyes.

"Yeobo" she muttered looking worried.

Another set of gunshots rang out in the air and Park hye sun ducked gathering his wife in his arms.

"Aish...that savage human being " he grumbled looking around him with mild confusion.

Mrs Park buried her self under her bed covers.

"What do we do? Should we call the police?" She cried shivering like someone severely cold when in actuality she was filled with fear.

"Don't worry Yeobo. Stay right here. Don't go anywhere" he said trying to reassure her as he crawled from the bed.  More gunshots and loud yelling of agony where heard from outside. He managed to reach out his hand to the drawer beside his bed, pulled out the top one. He quickly held his gun and took it out.

"Aaah!" Mrs Park shouted in horror as a bullet broke through the window and headed straight to the wall.

"This is too much! How dare he? This has gone too far!" Park hye sun yelled in a loud booming voice clearly outraged.

Mrs Park scoffed. "it's not like you don't know Taejun and his temper. This isn't the first time this has happened"

She hissed. "This is all Jimin's fault. He's going to get it when he comes home so if he knows what's good for him,  he better stay where he is"

She was filled with a mixture of fear and anger.

Another shot rang out and Park hye sun walked out towards the door.

"Hye sun don't go!" his wife yelled but he ignored her and walked out of the door cocking his gun and holding it out before him in preparation for any attack.

The house was completely quiet and none of the guards where around so he went out through the front door and stood rooted to the ground as his men laid on the hard cold floor groaning with pain at the bullet wounds that they recieved from the enemy. Many of his men where wounded while others stood looking dejected. Thankfully, no one lost their lives.

Park hye sun swore under his breath when he looked up and saw a black car with tinted windows speeding out from the street. To be honest, he hadn't expected this sort of attack from Kim Taejun. They had definitely had their share of fights before now but none of them where ever this severe. He seemed he was serious and now was the time for him to get serious too. Kim Taejun wasn't getting away with this. He would definitely exact his revenge.

"Get yourselves up. Those injured, go to the hospital. Those who aren't, we have work to do" He shouted on top of his voice. His men did as he said. Those who were injured began to leave for the hospital in one of Park hye sun's numerous buses while the uninjured waited for further instructions.

He marched into his house fuming with rage, only thinking of what he was going to do to Kim Taejun. Seeing some of his glass windows shattered to pieces by stray bullets made his blood boil. Seeing those same bullets littered on the ground rose his blood pressure to the highest. He was standing at the hallway deep in thought when his wife slowly descended the stairs, her eyes widening in disbelief.

"Just look...look at this" she mumbled waddling towards a broken vase on the ground. She knelt down picking them one by one.

"I bought this vase for three million dollars at an auction in Dubai. It was such a rare piece"

Her eyes wandered towards another broken piece on the ground and she wailed.

"My Italian art pieces.... "