Seventeen

They walked to the barn and saw a bicycle leaning against the wall.

"I can ride us there," Taehyung said.

"Don't bother. Let's walk. We can ride the bicycle when we get tired"

Taehyung smiled smugly. "Do you like my company that much?"

Jimin couldn't help smiling as he rolled his eyes.

"Shut it and let's go," He said.

Taehyung took a hold of the bicycle and they started to walk together. They followed Sana's instructions and started to walk straight ahead. They stopped for a while when they saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun a few miles away walking in their direction. Their arms were linked and they seemed to be engaged in a conversation. Baekhyun laughed loudly and hit Chanyeol's arm playfully while the latter just gazed lovingly at him.

They both looked up and saw them. A huge smile lit up Baekhyun's face as he hurried toward them.

"Hey guys," He said loudly. Chanyeol slowly reached them and bowed his head with a smile.

"Hey," Jimin said and noticed the eye exchanges between Baekhyun and Taehyung. Jimin couldn't help but roll his eyes. What the hell was going on between these two?

"So how are you enjoying your stay?" Baekhyun said.

"It's been great actually. Your village is nice" Jimin answered then narrowed his eyes.

"By the way, where were you guys coming from?"

They both smiled. "We went for a cake tasting. It's the only place in our village that makes wedding cakes so we have to book on time before others "

They nodded. Chanyeol looked at the bicycle and the phone in Jimin's hand. He suddenly had a disproving look on his face.

"Are you both going to the tower?" he whispered.

Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other. They nodded.

"Yes," they chorused.

Baekhyun shook his head looking worried thereby gaining both their curiosity. He sighed. "It's dangerous there," He said in a shrill voice.

Chanyeol frowned "There are a lot of crazy bad hoodlums around there waiting for innocent prey. A lot of us stay away from there"

Jimin felt scared. "Why didn't Sana tell us?"

Baekhyun eyed his fiance. "Well that's because they don't exist"

The couple suddenly broke into laughter while Taehyung and Jimin glared at them angrily. Chanyeol stopped first seeing their irritated looks. He nudged Baekhyun who stopped as soon as he saw their displeased faces. He stood upright and cleared his throat, his eyes still shining with laughter.

"That wasn't funny" Jimin groaned.

"Sorry, we were just pulling your legs," Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol smiled. "Don't worry, the tower is perfectly safe" he said.

Baekhyun suddenly grabbed Taehyung's hand and pulled him away from them. Jimin scoffed while Chanyeol looked offended watching the two whisper secretly

"What do you think they are talking about so seriously?" Jimin said, his face scrunched up.

Chanyeol folded his arms "I have no idea"

He turned to Jimin "Hey, do you like him?" he suddenly said. Jimin instantly blushed unprepared for that attack.

"Taehyung?" He shook his head rapidly and Chanyeol nodded. Jimin laughed anxiously "No not at all, he isn't even my friend. Nothing is going on between us"

LOVE CUPID (Vmin) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara