Thirty six

Taehyung stared at the impossible as the wings on Jungkook's back slowly disappeared and the lights in the house returned. He blinked several times and looked at Jimin. The latter's face was set. He didn't look one bit surprised.

"I can't believe this...you're an angel an actual angel" he whispered under his breath still debating the truth in his mind.

Jungkook nodded and returned to his seat. Taehyung peered at him.

"But why tell me something like this?"

Jimin and Jungkook exchanged some nervous looks.

"It's because I'm responsible for what's happening to you" Jungkook finally answered, lowering his head.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and sighed. "What are you talking about?"

So Jungkook told him everything while Jimin remained mute constantly checking Taehyung's face to watch his reaction. The younger sat speechless unable to move. He just stared at Jungkook till he had finished explaining everything to him.

"And so, I was not in my right senses!" He exclaimed. They both nodded.

Taehyung bolted up from his seat his entire body shivering. He glanced at Jimin, his eyes red.

"You! Why?"

Jimin didn't understand what he was getting at. "What do you mean?"

Taehyung cringed. "You knew it wasn't real yet you allowed yourself to get overwhelmed by your feelings"

Jimin stood up too. "What?" He shouted.

"You've only made things harder for the both of us. If you hadn't fallen in love with me, you wouldn't have married me and we won't be in this mess right now"

Jimin scoffed harshly. He couldn't believe his ears.

"Are you blaming me for having fallen in love with you?"

He ran his hands over his hair in frustration. "Aish, I can't believe this!"

He glared at Taehyung with tired angry eyes. "I tried okay, I tried not to have feelings for you but you kept coming on to me and in case you don't know, you can't control when you fall in love with someone"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Don't give me that. I would have done differently. I wouldn't have let my emotions get in the way"

Jimin scoffed again. "You can't be serious. Love is not something you can easily turn on and off whenever you please"

Jungkook trapped between the two heaved. "Hey guys!"

But they totally ignored him.

"I would have done it. I've been trained since childhood to keep by emotions in check" Taehyung fired at Jimin.

Jimin nodded angrily placing both hands on his hips. "Yeah, that's why it was so easy for you to betray me the way you did five years ago"

A sudden silence fell on everyone. Jungkook sat down full of tension unable to choose sides. They both stood at either sides of him glaring dangerously at each other.

Taehyung seemed to be affected by it because he sniffed finally. "You know what, I can't take this shit. I'm getting out of here"

Jimin smiled deviously. "Good luck finding the way back to Seoul without signing the divorce papers!"

"Enough!" Jungkook finally yelled. He couldn't stand their endless bantering any longer.

"None of you is to blame for anything. I'm the only one to blame. You two just ended up being tied into it"