Sixteen

I just want to say that I'm very grateful for those of you reading and voting. It really really inspires me. Thanks you all so much.

Now let's continue...

That night, they lay in their queen size bed very quietly. Jimin ensured that there was enough space between them. He wasn't ready to open up to Taehyung, even pretending to love him was difficult. So much was at stake here.

"Hey Jimin, are you alright? You've been acting odd" Taehyung's deep voice resounded in his ears.

Jimin barely nodded his head. "I'm fine" he whispered.

A strong breeze suddenly blew into the room from the open window. Jimin got up from bed to close the windows but Taehyung held him back.

"I'm sorry Jimin but could you leave them open?"

"Why?"

Taehyung blushed "I just feel more comfortable with the windows open but if you don't want to... "

"No no, it's fine. The weather is a bit hot anyway" Jimin said and left the windows the way it was before returning to sleep beside Taehyung. His back turned to him.

"Jimin...." Taehyung whispered. The older didn't want to answer him but he did anyway.

"Yes?"

There was an uncomfortable silence before he heard his voice again.

"Nothing, you can go to sleep"

Jimin arched his eyebrow seriously. "Are you sure?"

"Yep!" Taehyung answered and Jimin took a deep breath before closing his eyes. Before long, he was fast asleep.

His eyes opened to the rays of the sun.

"Morning sunshine!" Taehyung said in a gleeful voice. Jimin rubbed his eyes still feeling the pangs of sleep all over his body.

"You look really cute when you are asleep" He added and grinned.

Jimin yawned. "What time is it?"

"I have no idea. I haven't seen any clock since I got here but I think it will probably be eight in the morning"

The sleep had already vanished from Jimin's eyes. He could see that Taehyung was now fully dressed in a white shirt and jean shorts.

"You should wash up and get dressed Jimin. Didn't you say you wanted to make a call today?"

Jimin remembered. "Oh yeah, that's right"

He stood up and looked around cluelessly. Taehyung pointed to some clothes folded neatly on top of the bed.

"Sana brought them over. You should meet us outside for breakfast after you're done"

He smiled widely and left the room. Jimin took a quick bath and wore the clothes. A white tee shirt and brown pants. It felt comfortable. When he went outside, the six men were all at the table. His eyes fell on Jungkook and he shivered to remember yesterday night. It hadn't been a dream. It had been real. Jungkook was an angel, An angel.

"Hey Jimin, are you alright?" Jin said staring at him. They were all looking at him strangely.

He didn't realize he had been standing there staring at the other boy for more than five minutes.

"I'm fine" He muttered shaking his head as he sat down beside Taehyung who was grinning from ear to ear.

There was so much food on the table. Jimin wondered how a small village could provide for their needs so well. He was beginning to feel a bit ashamed for infringing on their hospitality. It was more than enough reason for him to leave.