Fifty four

"This is yours?" Kim Taejun said to the shorter cute man staring at him.

"Oh... Yes thank you" The man said blushing a deep red. Taejun smiled secretly as he looked at the other. He couldn't blame him. His good looks tended to have that effect on people the first time they saw him.

"What about the thief?" He suddenly asked.

"Oh... Well he got away"

It was a lie. The truth was he had let him go. Things where really bad at the north side so he understood why anyone would resort to stealing. There where hardly any good jobs available or good facilities so people did whatever they could to survive. Him included.

Prior to that moment, he had actually been watching him from the minute he parked his very fancy white car in front of his gate. He was suspicious and had wanted to confront him but the look in the man's eyes stopped him. The look he had when he was gazing into the land and his overall beauty no doubt struck him. His skin looked so soft he was tempted to touch it, to run his fingers over it and those lips they looked so full and delicious curved up in a small smile. So he stayed at a corner watching the handsome stranger until a suspicious looking fellow stood behind the man, reached into his back pocket and took out his wallet before running away. Taejun hadn't wasted time in going after the rascal and retrieving the wallet.

He put his hands on his hips looking at the other for a while before speaking.

"So what's a rich guy like you doing at this part of the city? Don't you know it's dangerous"

The man gulped and seemed to be hesitating to talk before he finally did.

"Um... I'm here for business"

Taejun arched an eyebrow

"Business?"

He inquired and folded his arms over his chest.

"What kind?"

Hye sun didn't understand why this guy was asking all these questions. He didn't owe him any explanation for what he's doing here so he sighed.

"It's confidential" he simply said.

"Confidential!" Taejun whispered.

"Are you a drug dealer?" he suddenly added making Hye sun flabbergasted.

"No, I'm not a drug dealer!"

"A kidnapper?"

"No!"

"A scam artist?"

Hye sun chuckled slightly amused. "No! No! I'm none of those things. I just work for some people and I came here because I need a place to stay for a while"

Taejun shrugged. "Well... You can just stay at a hotel"

Hye sun shook his head rapidly.

"No...no hotels. I get really uncomfortable around hotels and I just need to stay at a family house or something...somewhere close by"

Taejun scratched the back of his head looking thoughtful.

"Well...you could stay at my place. We don't rent our houses anymore due to some current issues but for you, I'll make an exception"

He smiled smugly and Hye sun smiled back.

"Thank you so much" he whispered.

Instantly, Taejun noticed his eye smile and his heart began to beat faster in his chest but he shook his head ignoring the feeling as he pointed at the gate.