Eighteen

This is an early chapter dedicated to Hoseok aka Jhope, my bias wrecker. Happy Birthday to you. I love you so much even though you have no idea I even exist....sigh

Yoongi lingered in front of Hoseok and  his room. He felt awkward because of what he was about to do but everyone was angry at him for being rude to Hoseok so he had to swallow his pride and approach his enemy.

"Hey!" He finally said to the other boy as soon as he entered but recieved a cold shoulder in response. Hoseok was throwing some things into a bag, his face contorted in suppressed anger.

"Hey Hoseok!" he whispered again.

"What?" The other boy finally barked turning around to face him with an angry glare in his eyes.

"Can we talk?" Yoongi said moving closer to him. Hoseok heaved running a hand through his hair.

"Be quick. I want to move in with Jin"

Yoongi nodded. "Okay then, I'm sorry"

Hoseok dimmed his eyes. "This is a first. You've always been an asshole Yoongi not just to me but to everyone around you"

Yoongi frowned "I know and I realize that especially after I saw how worried you were about me"

Hoseok blushed, pretending not to care

"Worried? I just felt bad because I was responsible for what happened to you"

A wide smirk suddenly appeared on Yoongi's lips.

"I don't think that's the case" He whispered.

Hoseok stared at him noticing the glimmer in his eyes "What do you mean?"

Yoongi was now so close to him. He reached out to touch Hoseok's arm. He held him gently and the younger shivered under his touch.

"I know...." he smirked "that you still love me"

Hoseok angrily pushed him away.

"What the hell!" He yelled but Yoongi grabbed his arm again this time maintaining a strong grip.

"Don't deny it. We keep playing this push and pull game but you know the truth. That's why you were hurt by how I spoke to you... it's because you still haven't forgotten about me"

Hoseok lowered his gaze and turned his face away from him. "Get away from me" he whispered.

"I don't think I can because somehow, we always end up together" he whispered hovering his lips over Hoseok's. The younger's eyes widened and his lips parted by itself.

"Yoongi....you can't just" he muttered but was cut short by Yoongi's lips on his. It was full of passion and lust as their tongues glided against each other. Hoseok found himself gripping the back of Yoongi's hair as he pressed himself closer to his body. How much he had missed this asshole but the moment was cut short when they heard someone shouting madly outside the house.

They quickly separated still a bit dazed by the kiss and ran out of the house. Jin, Namjoon and Jungkook along with Sana where outside watching Jimin riding a bicycle like a mad man towards them with Taehyung looking unconscious behind him.

Jimin didn't know how he had managed to  drag Taehyung's bleeding body to the bicycle. He had pulled off his shirt and fastened it around them before taking off at high speed.

Taehyung was loosing too much blood and he was afraid....so afraid. He arrived back at the village ten times faster than how he and Taehyung had left while at the same time, shouting at the top of his voice.