Twenty eight

Taehyung freshened himself up and wore a black suit. He went out of his room only to discover that two body guards where positioned at each sides of his door.

He sighed heavily. His father wasn't even sparing him a single chance. He inspected each of the body guards hostile faces. They kept their faces straight.

Taehyung sighed and turned to the guard at the left side.

"Excuse me, please can I use your phone? I need to make an urgent call"

The man remained silent and just looked ahead ignoring him. Taehyung looked towards the other man but he too just ignored him. He took a deep breath and walked back inside. He laid outstretched on the bed looking up at that ceiling. He missed Jimin so much, to the extent he was capable of climbing out the window just to meet him.

The door suddenly opened interrupting his thoughts. He looked up as one of his father's men entered. Actually, it was the one who had hit him at the side of his head yesterday.

"Young master, your presence is needed at the living room" He said bowing his head.

Taehyung scoffed as he got up from the bed and walked towards him. "You hit me yesterday Jackson"

"I'm sorry for that young master but you gave me no choice"

Taehyung shrugged. "Whatever, let's go" He said.

Jackson turned and started walking while Taehyung followed behind him. They reached the living room which was so huge, it could hold a hundred people comfortably. His heart fell when he saw the scene before him. It was his father sitting in the midst of Jisoo and her father. They were all laughing merrily, sipping red wine and laughing at the top of their voices. As soon as Jisoo's eyes laid on him, he could see her hidden smile.

He knew exactly what his father was up to. Unfortunately, nothing he planned could work because he was married to Jimin. It was only a matter of time before everyone knew.

Jackson disappeared as soon as they reached and Taehyung walked over to them awkwardly.

"There he is, my future son in law!" Jisoo's father exclaimed while Kim Taejun just examined Taehyung cooly.

Jisoo smiled shyly batting her eye lids at him. He just ignored her completely. There was nothing...absolutely nothing they can do to make him marry her.

"We were worried. We all thought we would never see you again but your father told us that you were only taking some time off"

Taehyung sat beside his father and stared at him. Did he really do that? What an opportunistic man. He was ready to do anything for the power and riches. He just kept silent when he suddenly felt something poking at his back. He looked down and saw his father's stick directed at his back.

"Aren't you going to speak or are you going to be silent again"

Taehyung sighed inwardly and faked a smile. "I'm sorry, forgive my manners. How have you been?"

Jisoo's father smiled to himself. "I've been well"

He looked at Kim Taejun. "Your father and I have been discussing and we think there's no more need to delay the wedding"

Taehyung's heart skipped wildly as he closely observed Jisoo's face. She was blushing like crazy. Her eyes focused on her fingers which she was repeatedly twisting. He dreaded this moment more than anything as sweat began to form on his brow.

Kim Taejun smiled "We have decided that the wedding will hold next month.

"What? No!" he blurted out unaware of his sudden utterance. He immediately noticed the looks thrown at him. His father's look spoke of anger, Jisoo's of confusion and her father's of slight amusement.