Three

Merry Christmas everyone! Here is an update from me as my Christmas gift to you all! Enjoy!

It was going to rain today and it was possibly going to be a heavy one. Thunder crackled repeatedly in the sky and Jimin only thought of getting home quickly before the rains met him. He tried not to notice but Taehyung was unusually quiet today. He wasn't his normal jovial self. He was strangely silent and that seemed to unsettle his band of friends.

Kim Taehyung and his friends were the "baddest boys in the school" or BBS as they liked to call themselves. There was Namjoon or RM as he preferred to be called. He was tall, round-faced, and cute. He loved rapping. It was basically what he did every day. If he wasn't spitting out some lyrics, he was writing them down in one small book which seemed out of place with his personality. He was normally gentle but once provoked, he could turn into a monster. Literally.

Then there was Yoongi aka Suga the party freak. He threw the biggest and craziest parties and sometimes acted as a DJ at other parties. He was the serious type. No one had ever seen Suga smile.  He was mostly lazy and would have preferred to sleep all day if he could help it. All the students feared him because he was unpredictable. No one knew what went on in that head of his. He had never physically assaulted a student until one stupid boy challenged him to a fight without knowing that Yoongi was highly skilled in the art of Taekwondo. He ended up beating the boy so mercilessly that it earned him more fear and respect in the eyes of both students and teachers. After several diggings, it was discovered that he was the son of a very wealthy mafia boss.

Taehyung was the leader of the group because he was the son of the most wealthy family on the Northside. Their families had dealings with each other in business and their children became close friends.

Jimin came from the wealthiest family on the south side and could never imagine himself mingling with these northerners whose lives mostly dealt with drugs and illegal activities. His people were more sophisticated than them but the school project would force him to mingle with Taehyung especially when it was the last thing he wanted to do.

"Yah, Taehyung what's up?" Namjoon shouted to the younger one but he didn't reply. He just kept looking out the window.

Jin and Hoseok chuckled beside Jimin and Namjoon glared at them.

"What are you looking at?" He yelled and the two avoided his gaze. Yoongi tapped Namjoon and the latter shrugged.

Upon seeing the rain drizzling, Jimin smiled satisfactorily. He wouldn't have to see Taehyung today because of the rain. Their meeting would just have to be postponed till another time.

Before school ended, the rain began, pouring down with a vengeance. When school ended, it was pouring heavily. After greeting his friends, Jimin dashed out to his car which was always waiting outside the school gate at 3.00 am sharp when school was over.

He was driven home and when he arrived at the mansion, the maids welcomed him warmly and prepared a hot bath for him. After bathing, he decided to play some video games before doing his homework. He had a huge flat-screen TV in his Mega-sized room but the TV in the main living room was so huge and he figured it would be great for playing games with. He could do anything he wanted when his parents weren't around. He didn't have to act all posh and sophisticated. He could stuff his face with pizza and cans of colas if he wanted. He took his Xbox to the living room and connected it to the TV. He started with king of fighters and played it till he got tired. Then he started playing a soccer game. While in the middle of the game, he heard the doorbell ring. The Butler opened the front door and he heard a loud gasp.

Jimin stopped his game.

"Butler, who is there?" He shouted but his question was answered when he saw Taehyung dripping wet and standing in front of him. His clothes gummed to his body. Jimin was shocked.